Chapter 46: Defense

Sunghoon drove us back to the company for our evening schedule. We walk at the main entrance knowing that reporters are hiding somewhere and we are just giving them some cute images.

Sunghoon guided me back to our practice room with Starbucks coffee and donuts with us. Our managers were present and they gave us their deadly smile.

"Seriously? You two are inseparable" my manager commented and we just looked at each other with a smile.

"You two knew that he has an upcoming album right?" his manager asked and both of us nod at him synchronously.

"Stop it both of you, you're ruining the day" Bom said as she quickly come to us and get the set of coffee tray from Sunghoon.

We just place the coffee down on the floor and the rest of the enhypen members flocked our dance practice room.

"Eyyy! Here's our two power couple!" Heeseung cheered as they joined the mini gathering.

"We need to make it up to all of you and we bought all of your favorite coffee" I said as they all smiled.

"Managernims!! Come on! Stop nagging around and just support them!" Jay said as he pick the remaining two cups of Starbucks to them.

Both of them eventually joined. They suggested to take a photo and we (Sunghoon and I) were in the middle of the circle.

Bom and Jungwon posted our photo on weverse.

" Managernim! You must check this out!!!" Jake said as he gave them his phone.

"#SungJay blow up the charts, having the most common search in every site" Jake stated.

Dispatch collected a lot of photos and reports. Our group photo with the people in the skate rink and they even interviewed the girl who sat beside Sunghoon at the pirate ship.

Many were positive comments while we received a few negative comments.

"They were very generous as they don't mind taking pictures with us, they treated the people with utmost respect" Jake read the comments.

"Jayviee was a jealous type of girlfriend, I find it funny. They are the power couple indeed" Sunoo also read the comments.

"Should we just held a weverse live?" our manager suggested to their manager.

"We should wait for-- suck it, let's just do what we think is good" he replied.

"Since there are more positive comments than negative ones. Let's try it out" she said as they pulled Sunghoon and I.

We went to my working studio and having second thoughts whether to have a weverse live or not.

"Let's try it out" Sunghoon said as he poke me.

Everyone stayed out and we are the only ones inside. Let me try it out first then you should slowly let them know your existence.

I breathe in and out, then smiled and started the live.

"Hello everyone, good day or night. I hope everyone is safe, and healthy." I started and there were already hundreds of thousands of viewers, as time pass by it went to millions. I saw some comments.

The comments: *our composernim! Where's Sunghoon?
*You should call Sunghoon and do a live together.
Some are negative ones like: *You should just break up with him, you are not worthy.

That's when Sunghoon came out.

"Who is this *kkupeng? I, don't want to breakup with my girlfriend. It is me who is unworthy of her." Sunghoon said as he made me scoot over.

The comments were now filled with positive ones. *power couple *SunJay are the comments that are mostly seen.

"Why did you come out?" I asked.

"I wouldn't watch my girlfriend being bullied by others" he said right infront of the camera and I can't help but blush.

"We will answer your questions one by one" Sunghoon said as all I can do is to see his face.

"Who fell first?" Sunghoon read the comments.

"Uhmm... Wait let me discuss it with her" Sunghoon said as he looks at me which made my heart beat even faster.

"I fell first, it was a puppy love at first then true love and now an unconditional love" I said as I smiled in the camera.

"When?" Sunghoon said.

"Guys! I should not tell you this details" I awkwardly laughed.

"But since yuou asked us.... Hmmm... I guess I have no choice. I fell for him since I started going on the ice rink where he is having a practice. Then the puppy love grew when I learned that we were in the same neighborhood and going in the same school. I never did approach him and all I can do is watch from a far. Then one day we became close, then our school's ballet team teamed up with the ice skater team. I also met Sunoo who became my leading man in ballets. Skipping all the parts, we eventually decided to date but our relationship ended after I went abroad. When I came back, I couldn't believe that I was also accepted in his company, and after how many events, we got back together" I shared as he can't let go of my hand.

The comments are both positive and negative.

I find it offensive when I saw "She's a stalker"

"I should just probably just tell the truth now?" Sunghoon said as he raised our hands and kissed mine as he was looking at me straight in the eyes.

"I never did see any girl as a love interest, I was always paired up with other girls but our chemistry is not that quite good. Our performance together long before was something that I can't forget until now. When I saw her for the first time, my heart tickles. Eventually I sat beside a sleeping woman in the train, her head fell on my shoulder and since she was tired, I let her have a comfortable ride. I did take the initiative and followed her to the theater and also discovered that she have a lot of suitors. She secretly love me for years but I also secretly love her since our first encounter. She was my first puppy love, first true love and unconditional love" He said as his eyes were full of love and can't seem to look anywhere.

*I can't with our power couple!
*Just look at Sunghoon! He is completely smitten by her.
*I will support this couple forever
*Koreans should just eliminate the toxic trait of idols shouldn't date other people.
*She's clearly an attention seeker, she came back after Sunghoon became popular

Although others have negative comments, we didn't mind any of them because we were just looking at each other eye to eye.