Chapter 43: A Good Day Out

I skated with him but I am not that good at it.

"Sunghoon-ah! Would you care to show me if you still got it?" I asked him and was about to go out of the ice rink so that I would not be a disruption to his beautiful show but he pulled me into the middle of the ice rink.

"Stay here so that I will feel motivated," he told me as he slowly let my hand go.

He first skated around me.

"Oh! It's making me dizzy" I commented but he just smiled at me and he suddenly came towards me.

He put his hand around my waist and took my arm.

"What are you doing? I am not good at it..." I reasoned out

"You are good at it. You're just pretending to be bad" He said with a weird smile.

"You finally caught me," I said and just smiled.

"Well... I have been thinking that it is a bit unfair if I dance to myself so I want to do it with you" He said.

"Have you ever danced with someone before?" I asked him

"I did. But it was a long long long time ago" He said with a shy smile.

"Should we dance with music?" I asked and he quickly agreed to me.

"Then I will just follow your lead and do it freestyle," I said and he took his phone out to play the music while I placed my phone in a place that will capture our performance.

"Ready?" He asked

I am always ready.

He took my hand and place his hand on my waist. As soon as the music starts, we just move around to get the tempo, and eventually, our dance became so intimate and alluring to each other's eyes.

I can't help but stare at his face. We skated the whole rink, he gave me a lot of turns but He was shocked when he saw me do a double axel jump, I can't do the triple axel jump because it is very difficult to perform. He pulled me back to him and our faces were just 3 inches away from each other.

"You're good... Extremely good" He said.

"I had some lessons before," I said with a smirk.

He then kept his posture and lifted me up as he turned around. He slowly put me back on the ground but we did perform another excellent turn. Our eyes were glued together and we do not dare to look anywhere besides us.

As soon as the song finished. We couldn't stop performing as we were emersed in the dance.

The owner saw us and he himself was amaze with the beautiful dance we presented.

"You have so much chemistry with each other" he said as he clap his hands.

"Oh! Well... She used to be a ballet dancer" He said smiling at him as he hold on to my shoulder.

"ohh! Wait a minute. I recognize your face" The owner said and I quickly hide behind his back.

"You must have seen her on a news paper, bus, billboard and the TV" Sunghoon said

"No no no~ way before. She was about this tall" he said as he describe a height of a kid.

"Where did you meet her exactly?" Sunghoon was curious

"She used to skate her when she was a little kid. I remember her mom signed her up because she wanted her daughter to be a woman who has a lot of talents" He shared

I'm doomed

"Really?! Can you remember her name though? And you can still recognize your customers?" Sunghoon asked.

"Wait... Lee---argh! Lee Jayviee? You're that girl right?" He asked as he take a peek.

I just accepted my fate since he already said my name and wave at him shyly.

"How come you still recognize me after all this years?" I asked

"You were my most loyal customer" he said as he was laughing out of joy.

"But I haven't seen you for months or even years? What happened to you?" He asked

"I just wanted my mom to feel proud of me and that's why I went to Paris to pursue ballet but eventually I came back" I shared to him and Sunghoon was even more confused.

"You haven't changed a bit. I can still remember that you always follow Sunghoon around whe---" I stopped him from talking

"Don't tell him please" I said as I covered his mouth.

"What's going on here?" Sunghoon asked

"She is my loyal customer. She always follow you around and admired you from a far ever since you were just at the age of 8" The owner said. I couldn't stop him from talking because he was holding my hands tightly, preventing me to cover his mouth again.

"Really? Wahh! That means!!! Am I your first love?" Sunghoon asked and my sheeks were getting redder and redder.

"A---uhmm... Why did you tell him that" I said as I was embarrassed and ran away.

"Yah! Yeobo! I am your first love isn't it?" He said as he chase me around

"No you are not!" I shouted back

"Aww~ Yeobo! Don't be shy! We are getting married anyways" He assured me

"How come you know that we are getting married? Are you a prophet or something?" I shouted back.

"Yeobo! You're cute when you're embarrassed" he said and he caught up to me in just a snap.

The negative effect was that he can't control his energy and we slipped in the ice causing us to fall on the ice rink.

He was tightly hugging me and we just laughed together.

"Why are you embarrassed about me knowing that I am your first love aka also first boyfriend" he said

"I am just feeling uneasy because you might think that I followed you around for years and misunderstand that I am stalking you" I told him as I hide my face in his chest.

"No... You're wrong. I am very happy!" He said and that made me lift my head.

"Why?" I asked

"Because I am the first man to hold your hand, to kiss your forehead, and also knowing that I am your first love is making my heart flutter and my brain is telling me not to waste the one and only Jayviee in the world. Not to mention that I am your FIRST!" he shared

" Yeah! I am a virgin too!! " my tongue slipped and I saw him blush.

"Yah! Don't think dirty! I am just proud of being a virgin" I said and his whole face turned red

"Am I not your first love?" I asked him in curiosity.

"Actually... Hmm... NO" he said and my heart felt like it was shrinking faster and faster.

What a playboy