Chapter 47: Love Struck

The live ended and starting that day, we can go out in public. We decided to create a customized phone casing.

I drew a penguin with a knitted hat, muffler, and a skating boots.

"It's cute isn't it?" I asked him as I showed him the icon I drew.

"It does look good. I am still thinking of an animal icon that fits you" He said as his paper was still blank.

"anything is fine" I said while I place my head on his wide shoulder.

"I think I know now" he said as his eyes widened.

"What?" I asked.

"You should close your eyes, if you open them then I will kiss you over and over" he said as he made sure if I will close my eyes.

"That's not a threat, it's more like an advantage" I told him which made him blush.

"So you're telling me that you will open your eyes all the time? It's more like your taking advantage of me" he said and it made me feel embarrass and I immediately look away.

"Why are you so clever" I murmured.

"I will kick you if you drew a pig" I told him.

"I did not" he replied.

After a while he poke me repeatedly.

"Is it done?" I asked and he just agreed.

As soon as I opened my eyes, he just kissed me which made me shocked and pushed him.

"You cheated" I said.

"No I didn't" he looked up.

I took the paper and he drew a unicorn in a ballet costume and a wand.

"It's cute but what's up with the wand?" I asked him.

"You're not just a ballerina in my eyes but you are also a fairy" he said as he kissed me again in the cheeks.

"Yah! You're being clingy! It's scaring me" I said as I distanced myself and he just laughed at how flustered I am.

"I will send this sample to a phone shop to customize our icons" I said as I took a picture of both our drawings and sent it to a phone shop.

My studio was then crowded with people and it made us both jump.

"Yah! Do not do that!" Sunghoon said as he saw his members and they started laughing.

"Wae? It's fun" Jay replied.

"Unnie~ you made a deal with them didn't you?" I said and they just waved at me.

"Are you two doing something dirty? Why are you two shocked?" Jungwon said as he looked at us then everyone followed his lead.

"Yah! Don't even think about it" I told Bom as they just started laughing.

"We didn't even say a word" she replied.

"Should we have a team building activity? My group and yours?" Bom said and the managers heard it.

"That's a great idea!" our manager said and she pushed her way in.

"How long were you two standing there?" Sunghoon asked our managers.

"I will ask the company for allowing us to have a collab team building activity." She's quite fast in making the decisions on her own without asking our opinions.

"I will notify you all and will give you the schedule soon" Sunghoon's manager said and he just drag Sunghoon out of my recording studio.

In the whole month we were busy recording our song, having a lot of photoshoot for our album and we barely spend time together.

There were times where he surprise me during the video recording of our MVs and cheering on us in the background.

This one time I fell asleep, he slowly slip beside me and he put my head on his shoulder. He even put a blanket on me because he is worried that I might get a cold.

The second month, my schedule was full but it was the continuation program of We got married.

We showed how strong our is together and the program skyrocketed. We performed in a lot of ceremonies together, hosting an award show together and many more.

Couple photoshoot.

"Yah~ JV~ you're having dark circles nowadays" Sunghoon said as he trace the circles in my eyes.

"my schedule is full, and I would love spending time with you like this" I told him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Yah! You can't do that, that's cheating" he said as he was shocked of the peck.

"Cheating? Aren't you happy that I kissed you?" I asked him.

"Alright, I won't do it anymore. Let me wipe it for you" I told him and took a tissue.

"That's not what I meant" he said.

"What is it then?" I asked.

"If you kiss a person, it should not be just a second" he said as he is leaning for a kiss.

"Yah! You're going crazy again" I told him as I covered my mouth.

"You're resisting?" He said with his predator eyes.

I shake my head and said "Snap out of it".

All he did was to kiss the hand I'm using to cover my mouth.

I was relieved and just put my hands down together.

"I will never going to do that again" I told him which made him confused.

"N-- B-But why? You're removing one of the romantic things between a couple" Sunghoon was sulking.

"You're turning into a devil when we do that. What if our colleagues will see us?" I told him and this time he was really sulking.

"They will understand, we're a couple anyways and besides are you not proud that I am your boyfriend?" He asked which caught me off guard.

"Of course I am proud but we are in a room where anyone can come in at any minute" I told him as he stood up and walk towards me slowly until I felt the door behind me.

He moves closer for a kiss, I closed my eyes but then he just locked the door.

"Problem solved" he whispered and kissed my forehead.

He moves down to my eyes, then my nose, my cheeks and lastly he was going to kiss me on the lips but we were disturb by a knock.

"JV and Sunghoon, get ready" they said.

"He said we must get ready" I told him but his face turned sour.

He again attempts for a kiss but when we are already close on putting our lips together, another knock was heard.

Sunghoon punched the door and the man was shocked.

"The director sent me to call you" He said as he slowly go away.

"Let's stop here for now" I said as I gave him a peck.

He angrily opened the door and we went for the photoshoot. It was a couple photoshoot so we can just be ourselves.