Chapter 45: Ship

"So-Young ah... Should we go and buy some ice cream?" I asked her, and she gradually accepted my invitation. I told her mom to come, and she stayed with us.

We walked a few blocks away, and I brought a box of ice cream for Sunghoon's fan service.

I already gave So-Young a strawberry cake since she told me she loves them, and I gave them some ice cream.

Sunghoon was almost done with signing some objects, and I gave every person an ice cream for them to enjoy. As soon as they finished, we took a group picture and told them we would head elsewhere.

"So Young-ahh. Let's meet again soon," I told her as I waved my hands.

"Sunghoon-ssi~ where do we go next?" I asked him

"Is there something you want to try?" he asked as he held my hand.

"I want to go on a ship, but I need to blindfold you until we reach our destination," I told him, and he was kind of suspicious of me, but he agreed.

"And I will put the earphones in your ears so that you wouldn't hear anything," I told him, but he didn't want to follow me this time.

"That's not fair," He said as he pouted.

"Well, then you can drop me off at my home then," I told him, pulling him to where we parked our car.

"Wahh~ you're a dangerous woman... You're threatening me," He said as he pulled me back.

"Should we go? Or should we not?" I asked him again, but this time with my puppy eyes.

"Aigoo~ I shouldn't have spoiled you. You get everything you want," Sunghoon said as he let me pull him to the car.

"I'll drive," I volunteered as I quickly went to the driver's seat.

"You don't even--"

"I have a student license, so it'll work for sure," I replied and immediately put the seat belts on.

"don't you destroy the car... He still didn't pay it in full," He told me as he slowly put his seat belt on.

"I will put the earphones on you first, and tell me if you can hear anything," I told him, and I set it up.

I then look for the music he prefers to hear. I started the engine and noticed him hanging on tight at his seatbelt.

"Drive safely. Don't kill us because we have a long journey to go," Sunghon teased, but I was slightly offended by it.

He was amazed because I was driving smoothly, and he trusted me with the wheel. We went to the nearest amusement park.

He can't hear anything, can't he?

I parked the car and went to his side to guide him to the pirate ship. I first paid for our tickets and many people approached us as soon as they saw us. I signaled them to stay quiet, and they did obey me. They took out their phones to take a video or even took many pictures of us.

My prank is getting recorded by someone.

Sunghoon noticed something's off, but I told him we were approaching the boat, so he must watch his step.

As soon as we entered the pirate ship, I removed the headphones from him, and he was shocked because it was too noisy and he couldn't hear the waves.

He immediately removed his blindfold and discovered he was in the deadly pirate ship.

We are also not the only ones on the ship, but we have a group of girls beside him. I decided to record this because it was a memorable day.

"This isn't fair! I want to go down!" He whined, but it was too late for him to get out of the ship.

"The ship is startinggggg!" I excitedly said, and he was about to pass out.

"You told me we were going to a ship," He told me.

"Here we are! This is a ship! I did not tell you what kind of ship we will ride," I laughed.

He is a scaredy cat

He was grabbing tightly on my arm and closing his eyes when the ship started to get scarier than before.

"We should put our hands on the airrrr!" I shouted, but he was too scared to let go.

I put my hands in the air as soon as the boat dropped.

"JV!! Don't do that, pleaseee!" He said, but I kept doing it.

"Enjoy the ride, babe! Hold on to my hand if you want to enjoy it," I told him as I held his hand. He then slowly opened his eyes, but now he was shouting at the top of his lungs.

Sooo Cute~~

The girl then suddenly held on to his arm, which made me look at him with so much anger.

"She's holding on to my boyfriend's hand," I said, and Sunghoon noticed it too; that's why he slowly pushed her hands away from him.

"She suddenly held on to me," He pleaded, but he also noticed me being jealous.

If he removes the girl's hand from him, she will again cling to him like a leach, making me even more upset.

"Hey! Stop clinging to my boyfriend," I told her, but she didn't seem to hear me.

I was glaring at her, and her friend caught me, that's why she was poking her friend, but she didn't care and held on to Sunghoon.

Sunghoon permanently removed her hand from him to prevent him from killing her after the ride, but the girl never intended to let him go.

"Wh--argh! I had it! I want to go home," I said as I was sulking and crossed my hands.

"He's my boyfriend, but I don't even bother holding onto his arm in the ride because I can handle it. I should have pretended to be scared," I told myself, and Sunghoon noticed it.

He was no longer scared, but he was laughing on the inside as he watched me get jealous of another girl.

"We are never going to ride the pirate ship with anyone else by your side, especially a girl," I told him, and he just nodded at me.

"It was your decision in the first place," He said as he smiled

"Yah! Are you enjoying it? Then fine, after this ride, I will never hang out with you again," I jokingly said, but he held on to my arms with both hands.

"I kept removing her hands from me... Don't be mad," He said with his puppy eyes, but I again glared at the girl, and she noticed me this time.

"I'm sorry," she said with an awkward smile.

"Don't cling to someone else's boyfriend next time. I will not going to kill you today," I whispered, and Sunghoon find it funny.

"What are you laughing at? Let's break up," I jokingly said

"I will never let you go this time," He said as he kissed my forehead, which made me feel butterflies in my stomach.