Chapter 50: A sudden Down

I just woke up in a hospital bed again, I looked around and Sunghoon never let go of my hand, the guys are also here but my girls are not.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked them and they immediately gathered.

"It has already been three days" Sunghoon said caressing my hair.

"What did the doctor say?" I asked him but everyone has no idea.

"He won't disclose any information, he said that it must be a family member" Sunoo told us.

"It must be serious then... How about my mom?" I asked them.

"Your mom just landed from Paris and the girls went to fetch her at the airport." Sunghoon told me.

They gave me something to eat, let's just call it a fruit salad. While eating we heard noises out of the hospital room and everyone is here already.

"Call the doctor" Sunoo said and Heeseung went out immediately.

When the doctor arrives everyone turned so serious and he just told them to give us space. My mom was holding my hand tightly and her face was so worried. He first showed us a chart, an MRI scan.

"This test was just conducted today because it has been three days since you did not wake up. Your manager told us to conduct any test and not to worry about the price. I am so sorry to tell you Miss Jayvee... You have Glioblastoma Multiforme...." He said and just by looking at his face, I already know that it is a severe disease.

"Glio--- What?" My mom's reaction is now scared and it is breaking my heart.

"In short, your daughter has a brain tumor and it already has reached into a terminal stage. Sh--" My mom stopped him from talking because she grabbed him in the collar.

"Run the test again, my daughter was well days ago and now she has brain tumor?" she said with so much rage.

"Tumors cannot grow immediately. It takes months or years but Jayviee tumor has been growing for years. Have you experience multiple headaches? nosebleeds? or even problems with your vision?" He asked me and my mom looked at me.

"It was months after I moved to Paris, I had migraines, frequent nosebleeds, I also experienced temporary blindness or blurred vision for a year. Everything turned out to be just fine after how many months and it kept repeating like a cycle. When I arrived here, everything is fine but I still have blurred vision sometimes" I shared and my mom started crying, she was breaking down.

"What do I do? What do I do--- I was the re---reason why you're like this" My mom said crying and she cannot stop punching herself.

"Mom stop it, it's not your fault. I just didn't take care of myself while I was in Paris" I calmed her down but she was breaking out.

"Mom~" I called again but this time we were both crying.

"This explains how the tumor grow through out the years. You should prepare for the worst case scenario Miss Jayviee. She only has a maximum of six months or less and if she's lucky then she will overcome this" The doctor said but we just can't calm ourselves down. The doctor went out but he locked the door for us.

The group was worried and was curious about what the doctor told us but they must wait until we opened the door.

"It's all my fault~ If I didn't force you to go then you didn't develop this kind of disease. I--- I'm sorry my daughter~ I just wanted what's best for you but it end up with such a huge consequence." She said while she was hugging me tightly.

I just buried my face in her chest and hug her tightly. We opened the door when we calmed down and just laugh at all the memories we have together. Everyone was puzzled at first but they just go on with the flow.

"What did the doctor say?" Sunghoon asked and mom and I just look at each other.

"It was just stress" I replied and smiled.

"It's nothing serious is it?" he asked.

"No nothing serious and do you know the girl I am with during the shooting?" I asked him while I tap the sit on my right.

"What about her?" he asked

"Well, I learned that she and her friend is a fan. Her friend recently died with cancer and she was getting bullied at school. So here's my idea, I want to donate my hair in her friend's name to cancer society and also I want to make a organization like donations for people that cannot afford paying the hospital bills. As for the girl getting bullied, what if we visited the school and do some ways for her to feel protected even when we are not around? What do you think?" I asked them and I will cut my hair sooner or later.

"Hair is too important and we know you wanted to help but donating your hair won't change a thing" Bom said/

"Donating my hair means a lot you know. Those patients with cancer will eventually have no hair and loose confidence. I just want to return the favor for those two, I learned a lesson from them you know" I told them and they agreed.

After everyone left and it was just me and my mom, we went to the doctor's office.

"When will I start my treatment?" I asked.

"You can start after we conduct a biopsy and check whether you have other problems" he said.

"Can we conduct that on Friday? My friends have a full schedule that day and it must be that day" I told him and he eventually agreed to my plead.

My mother is still crying and was not over about the diagnosis.

"There is no guarantee Miss Jayvi---" I stopped him from talking.

"I know~ but it is worth to try" I positively replied and the doctor smiled.

While she was pushing the wheelchair, I saw a familiar kid and her grandmother. They recognized me and approached me but my manager was quick to block them.

"Managernimmmm~ It's okay. I know them" I said and they come to me.

"Aigooo~ Are you okay?" Her grandma asked

"I'm okay haleommoniee~" I replied while I smiled.

She gave us the food she cooked and I caress her hand.

"You don't need to do this hal-eommonie" I told her but she insisted to let us have it.

I started to breakdown because I saw her again and it makes me cry because I remember her friend's story.

"What's wrong dear? It's just food" her grandmother asked and I just laugh.

"Mom you should try haleommonie's food... It is better than yours" I told her and she just tap my shoulder.