Chapter 49: A Shoulder To Lean On

I turned my phone off so that we will have a heart to heart talk.

-_-_-_-_-_-_

Yuri's POV

Yuna and I were inseparable for 3 years already. We met when she ran to the rooftop for me and she always defended me from the bullies. Although she's weak, she has a lot of courage inside of her.

I always got bullied for being an orphan and poor. I need to run errands for them and no one in my room never cared for me.

I sat down at the edge of the railings, planning to end my life and suddenly she came while she was breathing heavily.

She made me think that I am a very important person in the world. The bullies never bothered me anymore because of her, I just known that she was the daughter of our school head.

After that I always visit her in the hospital because she was so sick and we never thought she will stay there for long.

Everything was fine at the start but then it went to the part where she always lay down and no energy. I cheered her up and she told me that she really wanted to be an idol but because of her sickness. That's why all she did was to watch you and your group in TV everytime.

She followed you in your social media accounts. She even created an account where she only praise you and defend you.

She even created a to do list to join every award shows and fansign events of your group.

After she died, everything returned back on the way it was before but now, it's far worse. I got slapped, I got pushed, I always run around to do their errands and always got hit if they found something wrong. I reported them but even the teachers are not listening to me.

I got depressed that I didn't even know what to do in my life. Our school head then gave me a box where she said Yuna left it for me. I opened it and it was a CD with earphones. She made me a Playlist so that I won't feel so lonely, guess what? It was all about your songs.

She told me everything as we watch the endless waves.

JV's POV

"I don't know if my story provides you comfort but you want to hear it? Everything I will tell you is true." I look at her and she just nod.

Everything was going fine at first, I finally got to be in a relationship with Sunghoon in our high school years. He was one of the school's jewels, number 1 at skating while I was also one of the jewels of the school as the rising ballerina.

It all happened so fast and we are in the same neighborhood but I doubt he knew that time. I like him way back when we were children and started following him to his events, practices and his contests. There was a time when he eventually saw my existence and pursued me. I got an offer to Paris and my mom accepted it. I decided to part ways with him so that I can satisfy my mom's dreams because I am all that she has and her greatest achievement of all.

After going to Paris all I can think about is Sunghoon, I can't forget him and I blocked him from all his messages and social media sites. I also wondered why but I want him to be happy and not to think about me for the mean time. During my stay in Paris, I wrote lyrics signifying that I still love and miss him. I practiced from 4 AM to 12PM because our instructor wants everything to be perfect. My toes are always injured but I always remembered how Sunghoon cared for me, that time it felt nothing, I became painless. I had numerous migraines, nosebleeds and many more.

While staying there I encountered numerous suicide attempts, almost got raped, and many more. Eventually because of that events, my body has numerous scratches because I need to brush all those dirty hands that touched me. It became like I am fearless, dancing on the railings on the rooftop, on the railings on the high bridges but the people enjoyed the performance not knowing that I wanted to drop myself.

After years of enduring I created a lot of lyrics and represented our nation and won a lot of awards. After confronting my mother that I want to be an kpop idol when I supported Sunghoon when he was in I-Land, she agreed.

Coming back to South Korea was my healing, confronting Sunghoon was my most happiest moment in years. But after announcing that we are dating, I took a huge backlash from antis and not to mention my father who was taking advantage of me because he saw me on TV getting popular.

I know it's been hard for you but always think that you are precious. Do not think that everything will get better after taking your own life because you must also never forget that when you're gone those people you left will mourn over you. You are precious and you must endure those tiny whispers behind your head, everything will get better.

So you must also not to tell anyone that we don't understand because we are not experiencing what you have. We are all fighting our own  battles and the situation is not always the same for everyone, on might be experiencing the same, others are struggling financially, and many more.

I look at her and she was crying, I never meant to make her cry but I hope these words will encourage her not to take her life. I just pulled her to my chest and caress her hair. As soon as she calmed down, we went to the pictorial laughing. Everyone was worried about me but then we continued the shoot.

We had our last shoot and I suddenly felt nauseous and then had a nosebleed. Everyone was in a state of shock when it was captured in the picture. I wiped the blood but it continued flowing, Sunghoon immediately gave me a handkerchief and the last memory I have was seeing him on top of me, I fainted.