Now You Know Stuff

I woke up to the cool feeling of something wet swiping across my forehead. I opened my eyes to see Clint wiping a wet cloth across my eyebrows. "Hey there. You hungry?"

I nodded frantically. My hunger was killing me. "Can I have some pizza? But no pepperoni. Just cheese."

"Ok," He walked towards the door. "Oh, and Tony told me to tell you that we are going to have to run some tests on you, since, today Steve's... uh, he's supposed to have the, uh, paternity test today. Ok?" I nodded.

I forgot about that. I just want this to be over with. Oh, and there was something I needed to remember. Revenge,no, Revengers, oh, the Avengers! I need to write this down so I can run my own investigation.

I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen that was resting on my nightstand. And wrote, Avengers. Remember. And I put the paper and the pen back on the nightstand just as Clint returned with some pizza. "Luckily for you, it was Nat's turn to cook, and she always orders pizza. I brought you some garlic bread too. I think you'll like it." He sat at the foot of the bed and handed me the plate with a smile.

"I don't know how to get you to sit up without you hurting your back. Let me go ask someone." He ran out of the room and came back a few minutes later, walking in behind Tony.

"Hey kid, how are you doing? Just lean back and I can pull this thing up for you." I leaned back and Tony pressed a button that pushed the bed up. "I know you don't really need to be here, but it was the easiest way to make sure you didn't get badly hurt, and that Steve couldn't come bother you. Anyways, Clint told me that you're having pizza, "He grabbed the slice of my plate and began walking out laughing. "Thanks CC!"

I groaned. "Clint, Avengers meeting in five so we can figure out what to do about Cap." Tony said, shutting the door behind him as he walked out. I smirked.

More information. Cap, and they need meetings to discuss it. Mental note taken.

Clint saw my smirk and his face went pale for a second. He ran out the door and I could hear the thumping of his feet get quieter.

Maybe they'll tell me about the Avengers on their own now.

There was a screeching noise and then words. "Kid, you can come too, Vision will bring you." And then the screech came back, and then left a second later.

Vision opened the door and extended his hand to me.

Then he mentally reprimanded himself before touching his left ear and asking, "She's on a hospital bed, should she get out?" He waited a few seconds, and then he came over to me.

"Wanda said that you should be able to walk. Can you?" I nodded. Vision was sweet, no wonder Wanda admired him.

He extended his arm, and I grabbed it, using it as support to climb out of the bed. There was a thick material on my back, which I can assume was a bandage, which is good I guess. I didn't need anything else other than a bandage, so my cut mustn't be that deep.

Vision brought me upstairs, in the elevator of course, and when we reached the destination, Wanda was there, and she gave me a big hug. She whispered, "I love you Seas, nothing will ever change that, okay?" I nodded, "I love you too Wanda, now let me go to this meeting because I wanna know stuff."

She walked me into the meeting room, I suppose, and everyone was there. Even Steve.

Tony looked up at me, and spoke, "Wonderful, let's get started shall we?" Everyone nodded and looked at each other, then at me.

"Okay, we ran everything through our records and databases, and we found your mom, kid. We also did the test, and Steve is your biological father."

He paused, and Steve looked at me, then smiled a small smile.

Tony continued. "Anyways, we all knew that was coming. So time for the mom reveal, drum roll please, no? Boring. Ugh. Your mom is Peggy Carter."

Steve's face went blank for a second. Then he nodded, as if he had found the answer to a math question.

Tony continued. "We are going to tell you more in a second, but there, now you know stuff."

a/n

thank you so much for reading! 

feel free to vote, follow me, and add this book to your library!

love, Brielle