The Girl Was Me

Tony paused, as if he didn't want to tell what he found. But he cleared his throat again and spoke.

"She got the uh-serum. We think it might be the same one Barnes got. Mainly because she has the idiot symbol on her hand." He stopped, as if he was hesitant to continue.

I wouldn't blame him. My dad looked like he was about to explode. He was glaring at the floor in front of him, and his fists were clenched so tight that his hands were white.

Tony cleared his throat again and pried his gaze off dad.

"So, Serivia got the Hydra super-serum and, we think Bruce might have found a few files on her, with her... cases. It looks like uhh. She was, uh...used."

Dad looked worse.

"Fuck." He clenched his fists even harder. I didn't even think that it was impossible.

I noticed that Bruce handed Dad a file.

Bucky looked like he was going to faint. He looked at me with so much sympathy and fear and... guilt?

I mean, I know he was forced to do stuff for Hydra, wait...

Is that what they mean by cases?

Was I a mur-

"Holy shit!"

I focused back on what was going on. Everyone was now gathered around Dad, but they were all facing the wall. Everyone was now talking loudly and the voices were overlapping but I could hear a bunch of "calm down"s, and "it's okay"s.

I slipped off the table and walked over to the "group."

I looked past Nat's and Bruce's shoulders to see Dad with a scratched, a little bit bloody, fist. I looked past Dad and saw a giant gaping hole in the wall.

But what was even worse was that in the other hand, Dad was clutching a photo of someone with a mask that looked similar to Bucky's Hydra one, holding a gun to someone.

I could tell immediately that the girl was me.

a/n

okay, i am so sorry for the slow update, after school a few days ago i said i was going to update, but then wattpad had decided not to work. i will come out with another chapter tonight, and hopefully wattpad doesnt act up again.

on another note, thank you so much for 1.2k reads! I appreciate you guys so much!

thank you for reading, and I hope you have a great day, or night!

Feel free to vote, follow me and add this book to your library!

~ Brie <3