301 #1

Sam grabbed Bucky, who was staring at the video that was playing, and turned him around but that did no good because something crackled and audio came on. Bruce was trying to stop the video. Everyone was freaking out, but Natasha's face was probably the worst of them all.

But that was only because Bucky left the room with Sam and Dad wasn't facing me, so I couldn't see his face. There was screaming. Wanda was covering the speaker with her hand, trying to muffle the screaming. The screaming was me.

Me in the video, I mean. I paid more attention to the video, and I could make out words.

"Please, no, I remember her, please, I remember her, let me know who she is, please, stop, stop!" Bucky was gagged and his mouth was covered in a metal thing. He was obviously screaming, but the metal blocked it.

Oh my gosh. This is getting.. I'm freaking out now. I just wanted to know more. I didn't want to hear myself scream in agony.

I walked out of the room, leaving everyone to try to stop the projection. I went out to see Sam and Bucky in the hallway. Bucky was sitting on the floor, with his head in his hands. Sam was crouching down in front of him.

I cleared my throat and walked towards them.Bucky looked up and I smiled at him. He came over and hugged me really tight.

"I can remember being there, and watching you, I can't, the memory just.. Came back, and I want it to go away again." I hugged him tighter.

"It's okay, Bucky. I'm here. I mean I would say I'm spectacular, but, I'm okay." "I know. Just, I can't believe that I couldn't help you."

Sam rolled his eyes in a playful manner. "Buck, you need to stop blaming yourself for everything, not everything is your fault."

Bucky stepped away and leaned against the wall." I know man, but, sometimes, it just feels that way. And because of the damn memory, I know I had a chance to help her."

I shrugged. "Well, they didn't kill me, so I think you did a pretty great job." I laughed a little bit. "They were erasing your memory from a mission. You had seen someone, do you remember who you saw?" I shook my head. He leaned towards me and whispered. "I think I know who it is, and what the mission was, but I don't want to tell you unless you know yourself. If it helps, it was mission 301." I nodded and Bucky stepped away again.

301. Wait, I think I do remember, woah.

Oh shit.

I knocked on the door and then shot the handle off and barged into the house. It looked familiar but that didn't matter. I was here to terminate someone. And that was what I was going to do.

a/n

thank you so much for reading! i hope you enjoyed and have a great day!

please free free to vote, follow me, and add this book to you library!