You're Not So Simple, Are You?

Everyone had sat down at the table and Mrs. Pepper Potts, who I assume is Tony's girlfriend, was passing out everyone's food.

I checked my Trace. 1:30. I double tapped it and sent a text to Wanda.

There was a buzzing noise, from next to me, and Wanda looked surprised. "But you don't have your phone? How'd you text me?"

I double tapped my Trace again and her eyes widened and her mouth opened a little. "You made that yourself?"

I smiled. "Yeah, I did! I'll take that as a compliment."

Wanda extended her hand for her plate of food that Pepper was giving her.

She looked at me again, and asked, "Can I try? I wanna show you something cool."

I held out my wrist and I told her where to press. She sent a text out, but sent it to everyone in the house.

She laughed. "Now I have finally succeeded in creating an Avengers group chat!" We giggled together, and then I asked her, "What's a group chat?"

"A group chat is just like texting one person, but you're just sending it to a bunch of people. And everyone can see what you say."

My Trace started buzzing, and I looked at it to see that everyone was replying.

I looked at the message that Wanda sent. Serivia is a genius.

I hugged her. "Thanks Wanda!" "No problem Seven!"

She pointed to the Trace, "Let's look at their replies."

Steve- Of course she is.Sent 32 seconds ago

Tony- I trained her, all credit goes to me.Sent 20 seconds ago

Bucky- She totally is, she has the best plans, doesn't she Rhodey?Sent 14 seconds ago

Rhodey- What do you mean by that Bucky? Serivia what did you do?Sent 14 seconds ago

Natasha- Wait, isn't your phone charging in the living room?Sent 8 seconds ago

Vision- Yes it is, I was in the living room when it reached maximum charge. So how are you communicating with us?Sent 4 seconds ago

Pepper- Really guys? You don't see anything?Sent 2 seconds ago

Tony- If you guys looked up from your phones and your food, you could see CC using something I helped her create. Sent 1 second ago

With that message everyone looked up at me to see me looking at my Trace. The majority of their mouths fell open, and I smiled.

"By the way, Tony did not help me make this."

I was immediately bombarded with questions, but the one that stood out the most was Steve asking me how I made it if I didn't have things like this back then. Pepper stood up from her seat.

"Guys, we have food. Can we please leave Serivia alone for a few minutes and eat, because knowing you guys, you will keep bombarding her with questions and then have a tantrum when your food gets cold. Thank you."

She sat back down and Tony said something to her. She smiled. I grabbed my water and smiled at Pepper. "Thanks."

She mouthed "you're welcome" as I took a large drink of water.

We had been eating in peace when Tony cleared his throat.

"So Seven is 14, so that means she has to go to school. There's a school I saw somewhere the other day. Midtown High School I think. Basically a school for tiny geniuses."

Steve shook his head. "No, she's not going to school. She will stay here and we will homeschool her. I don't want her running around a school where she could get hurt."

Tony chuckled and said something under his breath. It sounded like he said, "Oh, Spangles. Oh, how behind you are."

But whatever. He said out loud to all of us, "It's a school for geniuses, which we can see she is. We can use the tracker she made to watch her during school, make sure she's never taken off campus, and we can send Happy to be a bodyguard during school hours. C'mon Capsicle. She deserves to be free!"

Steve rolled his eyes and opened his mouth to say something, but Tony beat him to it. "Uh-uh-uh. Don't you roll your eyes at me. And one of the students that goes there is the one that stole your shield the other day. Remember him? He could keep an eye out for her."

Steve shook his head.

"A boy? No. She will stay here, where the only boys are people who are past the age of 25. Thank you very much. My daughter, my rules. I don't need her getting hurt."

There was a sound of annoyance and adoration from everyone, including me.

I felt a tug on my hair, and turned to see Wanda playing with my hair.

I raised an eyebrow at her and she merely shrugged. "I'm going to braid your hair. It's so pretty. It's like mine, but a bit more red and lighter. And it's so soft, and it's the perfect length for braiding. Please?" I giggled and allowed her to braid my hair.

Afew minutes later Tony and Steve were arguing with each other a few feet from the table, and Wanda was done braiding my hair.

Rhodey got up. He glared at me as I turned to look at Bucky snickering.

I felt something go off inside me. I heard a step behind me and I jumped up from my chair, and almost in slow motion, did a full somersault, grabbed the back of the chair, flung it over Rhodey's head, grabbed the bag of flour he had in his hands, and landed sitting in the chair, only this time I was behind Rhodey.

I threw the bag of flour up in the air, and kicked it, and it flung in front of me, and fell right on top of Rhodey's head.

There was a gasp, and everyone was staring at me.

Tony whispered something to Bruce.

Then he stared at me.
"We are going to have to run more tests on you, because you're not so simple, are you?"

a/n

Helloooooo, thank you so much for reading!

 feel free to vote, follow me, and add this book to your library!

Have a great day!!

~brie