How Nice of Them.

We finished our pizza and then we all walked out to the room I was in before, the file room place. I had to do a few more blood tests before we left, which wasn't a very nice thing to look at.

I barely kept my pizza down, and I wasn't looking at the blood pump thing. We needed that last blood test because we think we might have found the answer to why I passed out earlier. And Dad decided not to put the microchip in me after all.

Which was something else to not worry about. 2 down one to go. And for you at home, that one thing left was the fact that I still wanted to go to school. I mean, I know, I shouldn't be worried about going to school... but I want to go soo bad.

At this rate, I'll probably start school next week, since going to school on Wednesday, which is today, isn't going to happen. Hmph.

We arrived in the file room, and Bruce went to the drawer where I grabbed the file and the flash drive. It was empty and Nat grabbed the drive and the file which was rolled up from her pocket and handed it to Bruce.

He sighed and looked at me. "I assume you found this?" He asked, looking at me. I nodded, and Dad came and stood next to me.

"Well, then maybe we won't have to have such a long talk on the contents of these files. But we will have to have a long talk on respecting boundaries and when the proper time is to use the master key Natasha gave you."

I groaned, and Tony chuckled. "Not a talk! Why me? Please, no, Dad, show mercy!" And for added effect, I dropped to my knees. Or well, tried since I was hooked onto the blood pump. "Please, anything else!"

Dad smiled and shook his head. "I'll think about it, for now, let's all look at this information together, as we were supposed to do."

And that's exactly what we did. At some point I was starting to freak out, because we had moved on to a second file, the one that Bruce had, and it's contents were so much.. Darker that the files I found.

There were pictures of the people I killed. Detailed pictures.

The flash drive I had was plugged into a projector. It showed my memories being erased in front of Bucky.

Not the Winter Soldier.

No, Bucky.

They tortured him by making him watch me being tortured.

How nice of them.

a/n 

thank you so much for reading! Also thank you for over 1.8k!!! 

have a great day!

also, i think some of you might like this book I started reading the other day, its called, "The Things You Get Into While Grounded, and its written by  @lookieitsloki so go check it out

Please feel free to vote, follow me, and add this book to your library!

~Brie :)