Me, Myself, and I.

Peter's eyes widened so big, he looked weird. As in like, an alien.

"Wha-huh-bu-w-he-um-whe? Um-I mean, uh-what do you mean? I don't think Mr. Stark, I mean, uh, Tony Stark would just make something for you like this."

I gasped because I then remembered something.

"Hey, Tony!" "Oh, hey kiddo, give me a second, I'm on the phone with-em- some business partners. I nodded and gave Tony a silent thumbs-up.

I backed up a little bit as if to show that I was giving him privacy, but since I have a very strong sense of hearing, don't know why though, anyways, I backed up enough for Tony to think I couldn't hear his call, but I could.

There was someone else on the line, and it sounded like a kid. They had a decently high-pitched voice, but I could tell it was a boy.

"So then, Mr. Stark, you won't believe what happened next, I did this new combination with the new suit you got me, and-"

I stepped back and blinked rapidly, and hard. Did Tony give some kid a suit? Eh, it's probably like a trainee intern, I don't really care. It's a kid, though, doesn't that matter?

Ooooh, kids. I haven't seen too many people my age around this place. Anyways, I looked up because I heard Tony clear his throat.

I looked up at Peter. "Did you just call the Tony Stark, Mr. Stark?"

Peter nodded slowly. "Uh, yeah, I'm used to calling adults by their last names, that's all, see, Tony St-Stuh-Stark. Yep, see I said it normally. T-Tony Sta-Stark."

I noticed he stuttered. Maybe I'm being too aggressive. I unfurrowed my eyebrows and smiled at Peter. "Sorry, I'm just supposed to not let anyone know about my watch."

Peter nodded and smiled back. "It's fine, I would probably do the same thing if I had that watch. But now that I know about it.... Maybe, maybe you could let me see some cool stuff that it can do?"

I chuckled then shrugged my shoulders. "Sure, as long as you don't tell anyone about this or how I got it."

Peter nodded and opened his mouth to speak, but the bell cut him off. He looked up then around and pulled my arm a bit so we were walking side by side in the hall.

I turned around out of confusion, I mean wasn't I supposed to be going to class? Peter seemed to think we were going to the same one.

He leaned his head a little to the left and whispered, "I'm good at keeping secrets, don't worry. And also we have the same classes so.... You don't need to have that lost puppy look on your face. And again, no need to worry, your secret is safe with me, myself, and I."

a/n

helloO00ooOoOOoOoOoo

it's me

brie

(hey that rhymes)

anyways, familiar readers, 

i have updated heehee

i have been updating really slowly,and im sorry for that, but where i start school, it started earlier this year, so i wasn't prepared for that.

but here is the long awaited chapter. its a little short, correct me if im wrong, but i thinks its pretty good.

anways, i would like to say thank you, so much for reading this, and if you could, please give this chapter a vote????

i am soo close to having 300 votes on this book, and i follow anyone who comment, adds this book to a list, or votes. (you don't have to follow back btw.)

i also love seeing names (partially because i just love human interaction) of people who enjoyed this story enough that they are reading the 49th chapter!!!! (49th. already. wow!)

So, hear me out on this one, I am going to invoke some author's powers.

This book is so close to 5k reads! So the second we hit that, I'm going to publish the 50th chapter! How's that sound?

so if you are just rereading a chapter, or recommending this to a friend, those brave souls that make their fanfic reading open to a few close people, please do so!

but if we dont reach this goal by september 19th, i will go ahead and publish the chapter

so its not required, but i would love it sooooo much

because you know motivation always helps, especially when im swamped with work or just cant find a reason to write. and im a human to, i have to  have something to look foward to.

And last but not least

I will be taking ideas that will be somehow incorporated into the book. How to tell me these ideas, 

1. message me, 

or 

2. make a comment, and the comment with the most replies in favor of it, will me messaged by me (ill message the person who made the comment) and we will discuss a little on how to work with their idea

and they will get a mention in the chapter that has their idea (or the chapter where the idea is the strongest)

so, to end this:

A/N

I hope you have a great day or night! You are such a wonderful person, no matter what others think, and the fact that you could take a chance on this uncompleted book shows how nice you are :). I love you all so much! (stay awesome stay sweet and dont forget to be nice to each other hehehe)

Bye for now 

-Brielle