Bitch, You Thought

It was now around 12:30, and Peter and I were heading to our last class before lunch. Chemistry. I like science, robotics more for obvious reasons, but chemistry is still cool.

I wasn't allowed to do too much of it when I was homeschooled, mainly because the first time I did something I ruined Pepper's new skirt, but when I did do it, it was fun.

It's like magical, because- okay don't think I'm weird for this, but-

It's fun because it makes me feel magical, and like a witch brewing a potion.

There, I said it.

Anyways, leaving the Land of Serivia's Brain, Peter and I walked up to the door. Peter was about to walk in, so I stepped behind him so he could get in through the not-so-wide doorframe, but he turned around and stepped to the side.

He gestured with his arms, "You first," I smiled and I shook my head. "No, you can go inside."

I could feel a ginormous smile forming on my face, and I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep it from showing.

"No, you should go in first, you know, manners and everything, and besides I'm supposed to be showing you around, so it would be better if you go in first."

"No, you should go in-"

"I'll go inside first!" I turned around but no one was there, but then I felt something brushing against my left arm, and turned again and saw Ned walking in.

I giggled to myself and then walked in because Peter was still staying behind me.

I walked in, and glanced around the room, trying to find the teacher. As I did, I saw Peter sitting down, next to Ned, and a boy turning around to face Peter.

His mouth was moving, but I couldn't hear what he was saying because of the loud buzz of people talking. I took a deep breath and focused on where Peter and the boy were situated.

"...at that, Penis Parker has a girlfriend!"

I could feel my eyes opening wider as I comprehended what the boy said. There were three major things.

Peter and I just met, there is no way we are dating.

Why is someone calling Peter 'Penis Parker'? Like, creative much?

And also, why is this person just being rude, what did Peter do to you, probably nothing, Peter doesn't hang around people that much.

There was a woman's voice coming from behind me. She was clearing her voice. "Hi sweetie, you are, give me a second.."

She walked up to her desk and grabbed a piece of paper. "Seri, Serivie-ah?"

"Serivee-ah, Mrs." She nodded. "So you are Serivia Carter, correct?"

I nodded, "Yes, ma'am." She smiled, "I'm Mrs. Warren. You can have a seat next to Peter, I've been told he's your helper for today, so you know him right?"

I smiled. "Yes, I know him." She nodded and walked behind her desk.

I walked over to my desk and immediately the boy from earlier turned around.

"What's your name, huh?" I straightened my back. "Serivia. Why?"

He smirked. "I heard a rumor earlier today that Tony Stark has a daughter and that she's supposed to be starting school here today. Seems a little suspicious. "What's your last name? And don't you try to lie to me."

I smirked back. "What's your name?"

"My name is Flash. Nice to meet you, now tell me your last name."

I glanced out of the side of my eyes to see Peter, mouthing something to me. The only thing I understood though, was "Tony Stark". I ignored him. "Carter. My last name is Carter."

He scoffed. "Yeah right, what's your real last name?"

I fake sighed, "Alright, you caught me."

Peter's eyes widened and Ned looked confused, and Flash looked like his ego size just quadrupled.

"I knew you were lying." I smirked internally.

Bitch, you thought.

a/n

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5,000 READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very happy about that, so as promised, here is your chapter! The 50th chapter for reaching 5k! EEEK

I am very happy! Thank you so much  for reading, and those of you who voted on the last chapter, and thank you  to those who sent me ideas for chapters! But also, thank you to those people, who don't pop up anywhere, but are still reading, because even if you don't vote, the fact that someone just read a chapter of a book i wrote makes me happy!

I love you guys so much! Please consider voting, leaving a comment, and following me! And I really hope by now that you've added this book to your library! (Your personal one, I mean)

-Brie <3 :)