I Was Going To Use It.

My battle plan was to make it out of my closet, grab my backpack, and make a break for it out the front door.

Now that was very vague, considering how if we wanted to, this place could turn into a giant nuclear proof building. And I had the best, most athletic and smartest people in the world coming for me.

Talk about getting yourself stuck into situations.

The people I needed to fear the most were Dad, Natasha, Wanda, Clint, and Tony.

Everyone else would probably be second in scariest to face at this moment.

I didn't need to worry about Sam and Bucky that much because I could use my IOU's from them I made earlier to get away with them, so if anything, I was hoping I could run into them, and IOU my way out of the house by making them escort me to school and not tell anyone where I was.

But the chances of me actually getting into contact with them was not very likely.

I heard stomping up the stairs, and took that as a chance to leave my room. I didn't leave the safety of my own floor yet, because I needed to figure out where they were going first. Once I heard Dad saying that everyone should check the mini room I had in my office first, I took that as a chance to run downstairs and find my backpack.

It was right where I had left it, by the door leading out to the main ones, but it was open. I looked through and noticed immediately that someone had taken my phone. Not stolen, but taken, confiscated, kept out of my reach.

I knew, I just knew that someone took it because they knew I wouldn't leave the building without it. And they were right.

I couldn't leave without it, because even though I had my Trace, I couldn't use it on school grounds.

These sly, sly, people.

I then saw a note on the counter next to my tampered backpack, and read what it said. "Come to the meeting room, we can discuss this in a good manner, and you will get your phone back. -Nat."

I frowned. This could be bait and they are all actually everywhere else except for the meeting room, and that way they knew I was going to go there, or, they could actually be in there waiting for me.

I need to get the phone no matter what, and my chances of leaving were pretty low, since I needed that phone, and Dad is the one with my back-up phone.

I knew that I wouldn't be able to get either, so I shrugged, slugged my backpack onto my shoulders, and grabbed a pot and a pan from the kitchen.

I just got a great idea, and I was going to use it.

a/n

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you have a great day!

Feel free to vote, follow me, and add this book to your library!