Two Potatoes Trying Not To Pee Themselves On The Couch.

I ran over to Sam, and I think my hair should have been on fire because I was mad, and I was about to kill somebody.

You know, like, Hades? From the movie Hercules? No?

Jeez, my dad is getting to my head. Anyways.

I ran over to Sam and he let go of Bucky's arm, and pushed the couch the other way, in order to block me.

I looked at Wanda, she nodded, and I then jumped over the back of the couch.

Wanda froze Sam and Bucky in place, and I rushed over and grabbed Buck's right arm, and Sam's left arm, and pinned them behind their backs.

Nat came over and she did the same with their other arms.

I grabbed Bucky's arms and pinned them behind his back and Nat followed suit with Sam.

Once we had them how we wanted them, Wanda unfroze them.

"So would you like to explain what happened there?"

She glared at both of them.

"I don't know? Umm... The clothes fell off?"

Bucky said, which it actually sounded of more like a question.

"Oh, I don't think so, Buckaroo." I tightened my grip on his arms and pushed him to sit on the couch.

"So do you want to tell us what happened? Or am I going to have to grill you for answers? Because I am very offended that you don't appreciate the outfits that Wand, Seven and I put together and bought for you." Nat said, through gritted teeth.

Sam looked like he was going to cry.

"Ok! Okay! We're sorry. We were going to put our outfits back on before the 5 minutes were over! But you came in too soon!" Bucky nodded, and tried to wriggle free from my grasp, so I just twisted his arms even more.

He winced. "Okay, let us free, and then we'll put the clothes back on, just let go!"

Wanda didn't look very happy. She used her magic to grab the clothes that were on a table nearby, and cinched the waist of both outfits.

"There you go. For that, you will now be uncomfortable. Hope you enjoy wearing this, it will make you have a very nice figure."

I almost laughed, but I realized the horrible situation we were in.

I glared at Sam and Bucky, and then spoke. "Can we have a conversation, and you two not run away?"

They nodded, it was obvious that they were still scared, and I was tightening my grip on Buck's wrists.

So that didn't help with Bucky's pale expression.

I let go of his wrists after Nat let go of Sam's. One of my hands felt cold for some reason.

Oh, yeah!

Bucky has a metal arm.

Well then.

That's how used I am to being around these freaks.

Well...

The only freak is really Dad. He needs to get into the modern-day game.

I walked over to Wanda and Nat, and we kind of formed a little circle.

"Okay, so what do you want to talk about? It's getting closer to tomorrow, and I want to do this photoshoot before it gets boring." Wanda whispered.

I looked over my shoulder to make sure the boys were still there. Luckily for them, they were. But they were also trying to listen to the conversation, so i lowered my voice.

"Okay, so we do the photoshoot, but instead of them having to wear the outfits for after the photoshoot, we each cash in an IOU with both of them. And we can cash them in for whatever, whenever, and they don't have a say in it. Now what do you two say?"

They both nodded, and Nat raised an eyebrow in agreement and tilted her head.

"Okay I like where this is going, but we also should make them wear the outfit again sometime in the future, so they have like 14 more hours they were supposed to wear the outfits, but we can like, make them do an hour a day, or whatever we want, until they have no more time they are entitled to." Wanda pitched.

I clapped my hands in excitement.

"Oh, I love this so much! I'm so glad that Tony taught me how to get what I want using words!"

They both just laughed and looked past me, over at the two potatoes trying not to pee themselves on the couch.

a/n

thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and please feel free to vote, follow me and add this book to your library!

~Brie 

Alsoooo

Thank you so much for over 320 views!

I hope you all have a great day, and thank you again!