You Said That As If Helium Is A Drug.

We walked over to the couch, and I was ecstatic.

I jumped onto the couch, as Wand and Nat sat in the chairs across from the couch.

Nat leaned forwards and threw one leg over her other one.

"Alright. So we have a preposition, well, you can't say no, so, we have your punishment. Yeah, that works better. Anyways, so what's going to happen is you are going to do the photoshoot after this, whether you like it or not, and then since you still technically have till 1 in the afternoon tomorrow of you wearing these outfits, the amount of time left from the end of the photoshoot and 1 pm tomorrow is the amount of time that we are holding you accountable for wearing these outfits. How that works is...."

I droned out the rest of the conversation, as I already knew what was happening.

I looked over at the TV, and saw that the boys were watching Youtube. The video never stopped playing.

I watched as it switched to another video, because it was on autoplay, and the video was quite interesting.

It was about this superhero, Spiderman, and it was a compilation of him, or her, but I'm guessing him because it is SpiderMAN, saving people and animals, and doing a bunch of flips and jumps.

He kept swinging around on these rope looking things that were coming out of him, but I squinted my eyes and looked closer, and they kind of looked like webs.

They were coming out of little metal things on his wrists, which sadly they didn't show.

It would have been cool to see if I could make something similar to them.

Yes, I might be a Rogers, but I have the brain similar to a certain Stark.

Damn Tony.

Making me think wires, and robots, and electronic things are cool.

Anyways, the superhero Spiderman looked pretty cool.

I almost laughed towards the end of the video, though. They credited him as the "Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman."

That's fitting, but very silly still.

It reminded me of Peter though.

Weird.

Well...

I think it's just because they both sound alike and Peter is also very kind.

I wonder what I should tell Peter.

Eh. I'll think of something tomorrow.

"Lady Seven Seas. Serivia Reese Carter-Rogers. REESE'S PIECES. I'm Going To Call Your Father-"

I snapped back to reality.

"OK, no need for that! I was just watching that- show or video I guess. But, um, are we done, I want to get started on the photoshoot and then we can do helium."

Wanda laughed. "You said that as if helium is a drug."

I just playfully glared at her.

a/n

thank you sooooo much for 400 views!!!!!!

I appreciate it so much!

Anyways, I hope you have a great day! Feel free to vote, follow me, and add this book to your library!

~Brielle

<3 <3 :)