If This Is What Getting A Ride In A Porsche Does, Do It More.

Oh my gosh. That was so fun. I'm going to have to get another closet for all these clothes. And as I already guessed, Natasha and Wanda have full closets as well.

We decided that Bucky was going to get a pink crop top and a purple tulle skirt we found.

Sam was going to have to wear a very flowy dress that was quite fluffy, and it was sleeveless, and both of them got gold combat boots that look similar to mine.

Oh, and we also got some make-up because Revita also sells make-up.

We hid the clothes in the trunk, because we knew the boys were still going to try to burn their outfits.

We drove back, and this time I did pay attention to Natasha, and sure enough, Nat was speeding.

We got back to the tower and out came Dad, Sam, and Bucky.

As Sam and Bucky got in the car, Dad peeked his head into the car.

"Hey Seven, I need you back before 3 o'clock, that's when we need to go to your school."

He leaned his head further into the car, and gave me a kiss on the forehead, and then walked back inside.

Right after walking inside, Tony came rushing out.

"Did you guys dent it?! Oh you dented it, wait, never mind."

He went from crazy to angry to fine. That's Tony for you.

I closed my window and Natasha drove off, not speeding luckily, because Tony was still watching.

Natasha was still looking out the rear-view mirror, and when she saw Tony go back inside, she speeded all the way to the restaurant, and parked.

Bucky wasn't buckled in, so when she braked into the parking spot, his head would have gone forward had I not been putting his hair in a bun and was holding his head in place. However, his body did slide off the seat.

Sam just laughed. I stared at him as I finished putting up Buck's hair.

"Oh, you want to trade outfits with Mr. Barnes now do you?"

Sam went quiet. "Naah, I'm good. Wait, does that mean that his is worse?"

I smirked. "No, it just means that I picked one for each of you, and you'll look even worse if you're wearing something that doesn't suit you."

Sam and Bucky looked at each other as Wanda and I climbed out of the car, Nat holding the door for us. When Bucky and Sam came out, she pushed them back in.

"I didn't say you could come out. Stay there, I'm getting your cover-ups from the trunk."

They both looked confused as Natasha closed the door.

I stared at them.

"If we are wearing caps and hoods, you are too."

They both groaned, and Natasha threw them their disguises when she re-opened the door.

"Let's go, it's just a jacket and a hat. Or else I'll reconsider and make you pay."

Natasha walked next to me as Wanda and I linked hands. Sam and Bucky followed us.

Wanda nudged me shoulder once we got inside.

"You should be the one to order, no one knows who you are."

I made a "really?" face at her and she shrugged. "You know I don't mean it that way, now ask everyone what they want. I want the spaghetti, just without the meatballs. Thank you!"

She hugged me and pushed me in the direction of Nat, and from there I got everyone's order, and went up to the front desk and asked for a table and told them our order.

It was one of those restaurants that make you order your food and then they give you a table.

By the time we all had our food, it was 1:30, definitely enough time for me to enjoy dessert and the boys waltzing around in their outfits.

I laughed at the thought. Wanda looked at me and then I felt like something was in my head. A few seconds after that presence came, it left. Wanda laughed too, obviously having been the presence, meaning that she read my mind.

"Alright, Sev had a great idea, let's have some dessert and go home."

Everyone nodded in agreement. Sam and Bucky got cake, and Wanda, Nat and I got cookie dough ice cream.

When we finally finished eating our dessert, we all got in the car, and it was quite an adventure.

Sam and Bucky were trying to convince us to not make them wear the outfits we bought for them.

Buck's tactic was to give off a list of things he would do for me if I didn't make him do this.

Sam's tactic was to give me many compliments and admire how wonderful I was.

I knew what they were doing, and once they realized I wasn't going to budge, they started using their plan on Wanda and Nat.

They didn't budge also and it made Bucky and Sam realize that we were going to make them wear these outfits for a full 24 hours, and there is not going to be anything getting in our way.

We got back home and grabbed the bags and bags of clothes.

We ran inside with the 2 boys following us, and then we went up to our floor and we dropped down all the clothes on our couch.

After digging through all the bags to find the ones that contained the boys clothes, we raced each other down the stairs.

I got there first, with Wanda and Nat tying second.

I grabbed the bags from them, walked over to Sam and Bucky and called everyone over to the living room.

Everyone showed up and I took that as a chance to begin.

"So today, we are here gathered here to make Sam and Bucky feel loved. Nah, I'm just kidding. I just want everyone to see them in their outfits for the first time so for the 3 other people that aren't here, that's their problem. But they will be able to see them later because Sam and Bucky are required to wear this for a complete 24 hours. So, Bucky, here you are, and Sam you too, and also, you can't use the excuse that nothing fits, because I made sure that everything fits. So, go change, and come back with your confidence rising out of the roof."

I said, talking to everyone, and handing the boys their clothes, before pushing them in the direction of the elevator.

They came back wearing their outfits. And everyone laughed at them

Tony wolf-whistled, and Bucky looked like he was trying to refrain from punching him.

Wanda laughed and waved her hands in front of the boys.

"And here is our final product. May I present to you, the Avengers in Couture series! More people will be necessary to continue this series though."

My Trace lit up, and oh, I have to thank Tony for the Gucci band, notifying me that it was 2:50, and I had to get going.

Dad looked at me, nodded, and mouthed, "We will go in a few."

Tony nodded his head enthusiastically, "If this is what getting a ride in a Porsche does, do it more!"

a/n

Thank you so much for reading! Have a great day, and feel free to vote, follow me, and add this book to your library!

also thank you for more than 220 views!

~Brie

<3