Krusty Crap.

I heard a piece of paper slipped out of the file while I was lost thinking about my name.

It startled me out of my thoughts and I jumped back, almost dropping all the other papers out.

I picked up the paper and noticed it was another photo.

I flipped it around and argued with myself over whether or not I should look at the photo.

I mean, I'm curious, but that photo of me I saw a few minutes ago, I don't know...

I closed my eyes and flipped over the photo and opened my eyes quickly and looked at it.

It was a photo of me, in Hydra standing next to someone I couldn't recognize.

I squinted and looked closer, but the man was only more recognizable by his brown hair. Could it be...

No.

No, please no, please don't be Bucky. Or rather the Winter Soldier.

This would hurt him so bad. Please.

I looked at the file again and saw a bunch more photos, and right at the top of the pile was a zoomed-in picture of the one I was holding right now.

I knew I needed to grab the hard drive and leave, but I wanted to check it out, so I grabbed the file, grabbed the hard drive, inserted into my Trace, and closed the drawer. I walked out of the room and then walked right back in.

I needed to figure out where to hide immediately.

Okay, so, I need somewhere no one would check, and also somewhere I can be comfortable. My choices are:

The fancy picture room, where it's not likely they'll check but if they walk past, they'll be able to see me.

Or my office where Pepper homeschooled me, it's pretty well hidden, but they might check there.

Screw it, I'm going to my office. I ran out, still clutching the file in my hands. I looked around the corner and heard Nat calling out my name. I made a break for it and ran for the back stairs.

I ran up and after going up like 2 levels, I then ran towards the elevator. I told Friday to take me to the top floor, where my office was. I made it up and then ran in.

I made sure to leave the door the way it already was, because I don't know if they already checked here.

I sat down in my chair and opened the file on my Trace. I wasn't surprised, but I was shocked if you know what I mean.

I saw about a hundred files all starting with Soldier #3, The Mercy Soldier.

Call me Squidward.

Krusty Crap.

a/n

thank you so much for reading, and for over 1.4k views!

I hope you have a great day, and please feel free to vote, follow me, and add this book to your library!!!

~Brie <3 :)