Tony Should Be Flattered, I Called Him A Cool Person

Dad stood up, and nodded towards the door.

"Alright folks, old, and young, and really old but looks like they're 20, folks, I'm off to go see an actual school, because I finally get to go and interact with other people my age!"

Rhodey laughed. "Alrighty, I'm going to go get some glitter from the store. It will be a great addition to Sam's outfit. It doesn't have that much, uh, pizzazz."

Sam's face turned white. Rhodey ran up the stairs and Sam followed him, trying to get him to stop.

After that, my dad nodded towards the door, and we went outside to the car, and I was finally going to get to go to school. Well, if it passed his test. Because he's totally going to check all the security measures at the school.

I got in the car as Dad was still walking outside. "Hey, Happy. Can I have some candy?"

Happy looked at me as though I was crazy. "Only because I like you. Here."

He pressed a button, and these metal parts on the armrest lifted up to reveal a little fridge, food, and Happy's secret stash of candy.

"Thanks!"

He laughed. "Anything for you, but you aren't allowed to eat the opened bags. Those are mine."

I laughed as I reached for some Skittles. "Whatever."

Dad got into the car and we drove off.

When we arrived at the school, it wasn't hard to see that this was definitely a good school to go to. It was giant, and I could see the field behind the school stretch out for more than a mile.

There were some kids running on the track, as Dad and I got out and went to the front office.

There was a lady there who said she was going to speak with him, and I stayed in the lobby.

After about 10 minutes, Dad came out and told me a student was going to show me around, and then he left to go to the bathroom.

Another kid, he had brown hair and brown eyes, and to be honest looked kind of cute, came into the office, looking for something.

He saw me sitting there, and he smiled. "Are you, uh, Serivia?"

I nodded and smiled back. "Yeah, what's your name?"

He rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm, uh, Peter. I'm supposed to be showing you around campus. So, uh, follow me i guess?"

I got up. "Okay."

We walked out of the office and he brought me to all my classes, he had my schedule I guess, and showed me around.

It was a giant school, so I'm really happy that there are 10 minute breaks in between classes to get to your next class.

We sat down at a bench in the courtyard, and Peter looked at me.

"Do you want to know what I just realized?"

I nodded violently. "Yeah, you seem very smart."

He partially laughed. "We have all the same classes and the same lunch too."

I thought about it. "Wait, so you mean that we have the same exact schedule?"

Peter nodded and a large smile was creeping onto his face.

"Yeah, you must be really smart, because you got into Midtown, and you're in all my classes, and I'm not an average kid, if I uh, say so myself."

I laughed. "You don't seem like an average kid, Peter. You seem quite the oppo-"

I was cut off by the vibrations coming from my wrist, signaling me someone had texted me.

I didn't know if I should open my Trace in front of Peter, so I just pulled out my phone.

Peter stared at my wrist as I checked who texted me.

It was Dad.

Hey, meet me in the car in five minutes, okay? I need to tell you some stuff.

I replied, Okay, I'll see you in a sec.

Peter looked at me as I looked back over at him. Then he kept looking back at my Trace, and then back at me.

I stopped him after I realized what had happened.

He had seen the hologram notification pop up from my Trace.

Shoot.

I'll have to disable that feature for when I'm at school.

I looked at Peter and regained my cool. "Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost."

He nodded, then shook his head. "Umm, I don't know what that was, but that looked cool. What was it?"

I played dumb. "What was what?"

He pointed at my Trace.

"It looked like a hologram. It came from your watch. What was it?"

I realized I couldn't backtrack out of it.

"Oh, yeah, it's a watch that Tony St- oh, uh- my dad's friend made for me."

Peter's eyes widened. "Tony Stark?"

I quickly shook my head no.

"No way, his name is Tony Stevens. I don't know Iron Man. I'm not that cool. He's just a regular, really smart person. I don't get to hang out with those cool people."

I mentally scolded myself. There's no way that rambling convinced him. I'll have to ask Dad about this later.

But Tony should be flattered, I called him a cool person.

 a/n

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you have a great day!

Feel free to vote, follow me, and add this book to your library!

~Brielle