Even More "Not Fine."

I leaned forward to look at my hand.

The parts of my hand that were bleeding, and looked and felt like they were burned, they were all in the shape of a creepy skull and tentacles.

Now that I think about it, it looks like the logo was burned onto my skin.

Which means they probably did more than that because I was knocked out for almost a year. Or at least I thought I was asleep for a year.

But they told me that, so it was probably a lie.

I looked at everyone. It was almost as if everyone had forgotten how they had found me in the first place.

Natasha, Clint, Wanda, Vision, Rhodey, Sam, and Tony were standing at the foot of the exam table, and Bucky and Steve looked like they were remembering memories they wanted to forget.

Dad looked like he was about to strangle somebody. "How could they do this to you?" He said in a whisper only Bucky and I could hear.

He put my hand down and stormed out of the room. Everyone looked at him, and Nat offered to go get him.

She walked out after him and the door shuttered to a close.

There was a sudden thumping, banging and yelling noise coming from a room a few doors down, but it was so loud, it could have been in this room.

Everyone's eyes opened even wider, if that was even possible.

"Oh, uh, guys, chill out, there's a training room right there. He's probably releasing some emotions." Tony said, looking at everybody. "I'll go check on them and make sure that he's beating up a punching bag, and not Nat."

He walked out. Everyone directed their attention to me again. Wanda smiled softly at me.

"Are you okay, Sev?"

I nodded. "I'm fine. Just... confused. Like, I mean, I was supposedly knocked out for a year, and this," I waved my hand around. "Is obviously evidence that that wasn't true. And my dad is currently punching a punching bag, or I hope he is, this is bringing up memories that Bucky doesn't want to have, I passed out earlier, and I have a feeling that it has to do with this," I waved my hand around again. "And I also want to go to school but it's like 12 in the morning, so there is no way I'm going to school. So I guess... I'm not fine."

Everyone looked even more emotional after I finished my little speech, and Tony came rushing in with Bruce.

"Okay, Nat and Capsicle should be in here in a few minutes. Ignore any more noises, Nat's fine. And I heard that little talk show of yours. I'm just going to say, now you're going to be even more 'not fine'."

Bucky looked at the ground. "Great."

a/n

Thank you guys so much for over 1,000 reads! I appreciate it so much!

I hope you enjoyed reading, and I hope you have a great day!

Thank you so much for reading, and feel free to vote, follow me, and add this book to your library!

~Brie

<3