You're Microchipping Me Like A Dog?!

I'm staring at Bucky. 

He has not noticed.

 I feel like because he is already scared of me, he's going to pee himself when he sees me burning a hole through him with my eyes.

I'm getting bored of this. Buckyyyyyyy.... Look at mee!

Free me from my dad's orders!

I want to go watch Spongebob.

I want to go do something, what is the point of sitting here. I have to go rest.

I have school tomorrow....

Oh..

It's probably because I'm going to get a-

SPEECH.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Nooooo...

Dad's speeches are basically torture.

Tony is the only person that can save me from Dad's wrath of words.

And Nat, and Wanda, and Sam, Bucky, Vision, Rhodey, Pepper, Clint. Everybody basically.

I just need to get someone's attention for them to free me.

"Oh my god!"

I jumped in my seat and tracked where the voice came from, but continued staring at Buck.

The voice, obviously, was Bucky.

"Steve, tell your daughter to stop staring at me!"

Dad waved his hand in front of me. I stared at his hand. I looked at him, and Dad looked surprised that I acknowledged him.

I smiled and Dad spoke. "What are you doing, silly?"

I shrugged. "I was trying to get Bucky's attention to escape from whatever speech you were going to give me."

Tony chuckled. "She got you there."

Dad frowned. "No speech, but your... close. After everyone is finished we will do what we need to."

I looked at Tony, eyes wide with desperation. He shrugged, and gave me a half smirk-half sad smile.

I glared at him.

Another 10 minutes later, everyone had gotten up from the table, and Dad was getting up as well.

I went to get up with him and he, surprisingly, didn't argue.

I walked over to the couch, half hoping he wouldn't find me.

Rhodey and Sam were sitting there, and I decided I was going to sneak up on them. I crouched down behind the back of the couch so they wouldn't see me.

Before I scared them, I overheard them talking.

"Do you think she'll be okay with it?" Rhodey asked.

"I don't know, man. But she's pretty stubborn if she doesn't want to do something."

I didn't want to hear anymore, despite my liking for being sneaky and finding out secrets, so I turned around, still in my crouching position.

But then I remembered that I needed to hide, or well, fly under the radar, to not have to do anything, because I, for one, just wanted to go- well- I just wanted to do anything that didn't involve anything like a speech or a lecture.

I left my hope of going to bed without getting a speech behind, and I jumped over the couch. I landed right next to Sam, and he flinched.

"A warning, next time please!" Rhodey exclaimed.

I shrugged. I heard Dad's footsteps, and ducked inbetween the boys, hoping they would shield me.

I would cash in my IOU with Sam, but, I want to save that for something more... special.

"Serivia, let's go."

Clint, who was getting up to leave, probably to the "place he needed to be", and he snickered.

I shrunk down even more. My shoulders and head were the only thing on the couch anymore, the rest of my body was slipping off the seat.

"C'mon Sev- I can see you! You know that right?"

I groaned and got up.

"There you are! Okay, can we go talk?"

I gave Dad a grim smile. "Can I say no?"

Dad laughed. "Come on. Let's go."

I followed Dad into the elevator, and I thought we would go to my room, but when we didn't stop at my floor, I thought maybe we were going to his floor, but when we didn't stop there, I thought maybe we were going to the meeting room, but we didn't stop there, so I don't know where we are going!

We finally stopped about 2 minutes later, and we were in the doctor's office, whatever it's called.

We walked in, and Dad showed me a clipboard.

Pepper taught me how to thoroughly read papers, especially if they are contracts, and I paid attention to everything on the page.

I looked up at Dad, and noticed that he didn't have his usual "happy face" on. He spoke, not very strongly though, if I do say so myself.

"Look at the next page."

All seems well.... WHAT!?

"You're microchipping me like a dog?!"

a/n

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you have a great day! Feel free to vote, follow me, and add this book to your library!

~Brie :)