Dad Would Be So Mad If He Knew I Just Said That He Worked For Tony Stark.

We walked into the cafeteria, and I saw a few people already in there. There was one girl sitting by herself, drawing something in a sketchbook. "Hey MJ!" Peter said as we approached her.

I was about to say something when Ned exclaimed, "Oh shoot, I have to go do something, I'll be right back!" And left running.

I cleared my throat. "Hi I'm Serivia, and-" I glanced down at her drawing. "I like your drawing, what is it?"

Peter and I sat down, him in front of us, and me next to MJ. "It's Captain America's shield. I was bored and I saw a video with him in it in detention yesterday, sooo.. I figured 'why not?'."

OH MY GOD, is my Dad following me everywhere? He has to be, like is he possessing these people? This is scaring me way too hard, I'm sorry but-

I need to chill. It's just a coincidence. Right? Yeah, right.

"Oh, it's really good. I just couldn't tell what it was from my angle. I wish I could draw like that. Actually, I've never given it a try. Hm." MJ shrugged.

"I can give you some drawing pencils, I have a few extras at home, I'll bring them tomorrow if you want."

"Oh, you don't have to, I mean if you want to you can, but- actually yeah, it's fine, thank you." MJ nodded and went back to drawing.

Peter cleared his throat. "Um, so do you have any nicknames, because I don't know if you just want to call me Serivia- I mean- if you want me to call you Serivia, or if you have a nickname you want me to call you because your name is kind of long. Not that it's bad, but it's just kind of a mouthful to-"

I cut him off. "You can call me Seven, or Via. Seven is what I prefer though."

Peter sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Okay. Thanks."

"You know, you seem very nervous, any reason Peter?" MJ said suddenly.

Peter's face went blank and he made noises that someone would make if they were baffled and at a loss for words. "No, just- I don't think I did well on uh- one of my um -homework assignments. That's all."

I was about to say something when I felt my wrist vibrate and back pocket vibrate, meaning a message from my Trace. It was now my turn to act the way Peter did a few seconds before.

I quickly stood up and excused myself and noticed that as I did so, Peter stared at my wrist. I looked down immediately this time and saw the border of the screen was glowing an aqua-ish color.

I quickly walked out and after I closed the doors I heard them open again and the noise of someone jogging after me. I walked faster, determined to make it to the girl's restroom, where Peter couldn't follow.

I started walking faster but someone, rather, Peter grabbed my arm. Gently, I should add.

"Dude, what was that?" Peter asked in a whisper. "What was what?" I whispered back.

"That thing, with your, with your- uh watch thing." "Nothing happened, I just got a text." "Okay but what about yesterday?" "What about it?" "An entire hologram screen thing popped up, and then you lied about it, like you're doing now, what is it?"

I sighed quietly and walked to the side of the hallway, out of reach of foot traffic.

I mean the best lies are based on truths, so here goes...

"Okay, the truth is, this is a one-of-a-kind watch that I got from my dad. He works for Tony Stark and was concerned about my safety, so he basically got Tony to make me this. Understand?"

Oh, Dad would be so mad if he knew I just said that he worked for Tony Stark.

a/n

ahhhhhhh. i'm back!!! hi! ooh im filled with happiness right now. okay lets get some things out of the way.

-i was gone, and i apologize, but now i'll be updating at least once every week. (if everything behind my screen stays under control)

-we have reached past 4.3k readerssssss!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much, even you silent readers, the fact that you read makes your reading teacher and i proud! I lovee you guys so much

-and last but not least, thank you for reading, and staying with me, when this book seemed like it died. (it didn't)

please vote and comment, keeps me goingg, and if you havent already, add this to your library so you know when i update! and when i revive my book should this ever happen again

-Brie <33333

have some sparkles (yeets sparkles at you because you deserve them since you stuck with me so long)

        *throws sparkles in your face*     (ノ•⍘•)ノ*:・゚✧

     ✫ ・゚✧ ˚ . * ✷ ˚ ✫.✫*゚・゚。.
 ☆.*。・゚✫*. .✫*゚・゚。.★.
  *。・゚✫*. .・。.・゜✭・.・
  ✫・゜・。. *✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
  ✭˚・゚✧*・゚* '*:;,.★ ⌒
 ☆・:.,;* .・:*:・゚'✫,'✫'゚・:*:・