01. Come Back

Jin pov

Oh its done.

I had done my packing. I am really going to miss here. I actually prayed  to God to  end this course very soon because of the continous assignments and works. But now after these three years i really attached to the college atmosphere.

'sighs'

I took my packed items and bring it towards the car my dad send to pick me.I bowed to the driver. He took my luggages and keep it on the car.

I told them I will come home on my own. But as usual Dad insisted. They still look me like i am still a kid. That is the problem of being youngest of the family.

I really want to be independent. That's why i came to this college for my studies. At first my parents didn't allow me to go to hostel. They said i can join the number one college of Seoul. Ofcourse  As a rich kid i am supposed to go there. My protective  hyung was also studying there at that time.

But i don't want to go there where everyone give you respect only because you are rich. I hate that life. So i literally begged, went on hunger strike inorder to go to this college. No one here knows about my family background other than my bestfriends Ken and Sandeul.

Speaking of the devil.

"Oh Jinnie... I am gonna miss you" Ken hugged me tightly.

"Ya.. I can't breathe.."He loosened the hug.

"How am i going to survive without you"

"Stop being dramatic. We are going to meet after a month."

"One month. 30 days. 720 hours... I can't leave you for this much time."

This brat.

"Kennie I am impressed. Stop your fake act and..... Hey where is Sandeul?"

"He is on the- oh there he is?"

Sandeul ran towards us.

"Jinnie this is for you" He gave me my favoirite jellies.

"Oh so sweet. "

"Jinnie you just dumped me just because of this jellies? "

I am done with this brat.

"Seriously kennie? Anyway I am going. My parents will be waiting for me. So bye. We can meet after a month."

Yes we are planning to do an internship program in Park's group. My own company. Because of my father ofcourse. I can directly join my company on a higher post. But i want to do it like the rest. Starting from the base. So i already told my Dad to not introduce me as his son.

Since i am an intern their won't be any occasion for me and my dad to cross path. But being the heir of such a wealthy company, i will definitely has to show my face oneday.

My Hyung is always their target because of being a chaebol as well as his handsomeness. But he is ok with it maybe because of his experience with this. But for me i don't like it. That is literally invading person space.

After few more fake arguments and farewells, i bid goodbye to my friends and starts my journey to my home.

Journey to my new life.

Comment your thoughts

💜💜💜💜