42.Awkward

Jin pov

"Jin son..... You okay? Do you have a fever? Your face is all red." Jk's dad asked me as he called us in his cabin. Well his mom is also here. But she didn't looked at us yet. I am also not in a condition to look at her. She misunderstood everything...

"Jin son?" Dad called me again.

"Huh... Umm... Yeah... I... am... good" I said him trying to smile. But all i want  is to scream now.

"It maybe because of the whether dad. He is all good.. Right babe" That asshole said me as he put hands on my waist. Seriously? After what happened he want us to act as intimate couple.. Fuck you jungkook.

"What happened to you? Why are you so silent? You too seems not okay.. Does something happened? "

"NO.." Before mom can reply to dad i screamed.

Great.. It can't be more awkward than this... Now everyone's eyes are on me... Including mom's too....

I smiled at them awkwardly..

Mom too was smiling looking at me and that brat who was beside me.

Well Dad was the only one seems confused.

Mom cleared her throat and looked at dad.

"I am all fine dear... Its just.. Umm.. As our kookie said... Its because of the whether.... Right Jinnie" Mom asked me as she said the last sentence.

I just smiled at her without knowing what to do... I just want to escape from this awkward surrounding.

" Why i feel like something happened? Like you were in a hurry to meet Jin as soon as i sqid he joined office. You were too much happy to meet him. But when you came out of his office, you are all silent.. Why? Did they fight again. Jungkook... Did you hurt him again? "Dad asked to both mom and Jk.

Before this brat replies, mom replied.

" No... No... They didn't fight.... Well... When i went to their office.... "

No... No... Is she going to tell that.... No mom.... Its not the truth...... Aaargh..... My dear heavens please call me towards you... I am done with this life.

I can feel myself sweating for her reply with widened eyes.

" Ummm... They were working........ So.... I thought its not appropriate to disturb them during their work time...... So...... I just came back here to check on you.... That's all" Mom said giving me a teasing smile.

Thank God...  Escaped for now....

"Yes Dad... That's the truth... We are in good terms now.... And fighting... How could you think like that? Look at us... Do you think we are fighting? .... We are in deep love dad..... Right Jinnie...."

What the hell is he saying? Love... Yah.... Do you even know its meaning? Wow... Jeon jungkook.... This year Oscar award goes to you...

I glared at him but it stops when he take his phone casually. My eyes widened.

I quickly looked at Dad and nodded positively agreeing to whatever he is saying...

My fate...

" Fine... If you say so.... Ummm... And why is Jin in your cabin? He is posted in design team right. Didn't his cabin arranged yet? Wait i will call Soobin and do the needful." Dad said for which i smiled genuinely. I am gonna escape from the brat. I looked at Jk and gave him a victorious smile.. Jk narrowed his eyes and look at Dad.

" Dad, you don't have to do that? Umm... I mean... We can share my cabin... And it will be helpful for me if he was there.... You know he has a lot of ideas regarding our project... So won't it be better if he just stay as my assistant rather than be in design team" he said Dad in a convincing tone which caused my smile drop.

I heard mom chuckling but she composed herself and looked away from us. I felt dizzy... I want to throw up... No no... If i throw up... She will misunderstand this and say i am pregnant... I am not ready for another drama...

"Jungkook... I get it.. You want him to be beside you all the time... But still posting him as your assistant is not an option... According to his qualification, he should be in design team or administration team... Also if you need an assistant you can admit one. But i don't think Jin is that one. He already helped his father in different projects before. So admiting him in design team seams to be best for me... " I smiled again... Dad you are my saviour... I love you.

Mom giggled looking at Jk. I too looked at Jk who was frowning cutely.

I want to smile seeing his face too... But i composed myself.

I saw he again opened his mouth to speak.

But before that..

"Kookie....." I called him lovingly as putting one of my arm over his cheeks to make him face me.

Eeewww.. Gross...

"Kookie baby.... I think Dad is right.... Its better if i stay in design team... Also if i work with you everyone says i am taking advantage because of you.... I don't want that to happen... So baby... Please.... Let me join in the design team.. I want to be there... Please... Please... Hmm? Hmm? "I asked with my pouted lips in a whinning tone which i usually use with my dad if i need to get something from him.

I saw Jungkook blinking his eyes and nodding positively... But he seems to be in a daze..  Who cares..

" You agree... Oh... Thank you kookie.... I love you...." I said and kissed on his cheeks.

Yes i do it... If he can play with me then why can't i?..... Now this kisses doesn't have any meaning for us as we usually do it to show off our fake love to our parents... So no worries about any misunderstanding...

I then smiled and looked at Dad and Mom who was smiling looking at each other. Even if i tell mom about what happened before, she won't believe me. So let it stay like that..

Let she sleep in peace not knowing about our fake love..

I don't know how they are gonna react when we got divorced.... According to him, its an one year adjustment to act like this.... He already said me if grandpa became normal, then he will talk with him and do what we need.

But...

I am gonna miss them  very badly if that happens ......

Now they holds a special place in my heart...

Grandpa.....

Dad.....

Mom.....

I looked to the side....

Only to see him....

Jungkook who looks at me without blinking...

His eyes......

I think.......

I will miss you too....

When i kill you for making me suffer.

Asshole...

Thoughts

💜💜💜💜💜