57. My Everything

Jk pov

Fuck my life. Why the whole universe is against me now? Aargh.... Fuck... Fuck.... Fuck...

I grabbed my hair frustrately and looked at him who was arranging the cake on the table with the help of the maids. The hall is fully decorated with balloons and ribbons. He planned everything with this two days.

I want to tell him the truth. But i didn't get any instance. I wanted to try Grandpa's idea but that too ruined because of him wanting to bake the cake. Well i couldn't deny it. He was all talking excitedly about the birthday celebration when we came back from our home. He had made some surprises too. How i could i tell him the truth seeing he excitedly and happily speaking with me for the first time..

Well When he asked about baking the cake, i even dreamt about having a kitchen sex and telling him everything only to find out that there were maids in the kitchen to help him with the decorations and baking. I texted Grandpa about our failed plan. He texted me back saying let it go like this and we can tell the truth later. Hope everything goes well.

"Kookie...." Huh? Did he call me kookie now? I looked at Jin who was right in front of me with a wide alluring smile on his face. Because of my thoughts, i couldn't see him coming towards me. I smiled back to him showing my bunny teeth. Seeing his smile, my heart already go for a marathon. He called me Kookie. He used to call me that in front of my parents or the maids. But today.... Aaargh.... I can't explain.... It feels so good.

" Yah... Are you dreaming?... Hello?" He said waving his hands infront of me. I blinked my eyes and look at him.

"Oh... I was... Ummm... You need something.." I said trying my best to not to show me flustering infront of him. But he just smiled and looked down biting his lips. Then again look up at me and cleared his throat.

"The cake is ready. Can you please help me to attach this photo frames in the hall. You just have to hold the stool. I will attach it." He said for which i looked down to see the frames in his hand.

"Yeah. Sure." He smiled and nodded.

I then tagged along with the stool and help him arrange the stuffs. I hold the stool for him to get on its top. I told him i will do it, but he said he can do.

He put his step on the stool holding my shoulder and get on the stool. Fuck...... His bare legs came into my vision. Why are you doing this Jin? Think something else pervert.

"Can you give me the frame." He said and without looking him i gave what he asked for. To don't have any trouble with his legs i decided to look up.

Bad move.

As he stretched his arms to place the frames, his smooth milly small waist came into my vision. My hands are itching to hold it. Stop the teasing Jin. Close your eyes, That's better.

After fixing it, i can hear the movements of Jin trying to step down. So i opened my eyes.

Fuck me.

His body is so close to me as he tries to step down holding my shoulders. I stopped breathing when i can hear his own breathing. The way he put his lips between his teeth as he looks down. Kill me Jin. Its far more better than this...

The other maids also joined him in attaching every photos. So for my luck, my heart get a little peace.

"This is last." He said and carried the frame.

"Oh its heavy." He sulked but still try to balnce it with one hand and step on the stool. But because of the weight of the frame he couldn't leans up.

"Wait. Let me call someone to ho-" I heard him gasp as i raised him from the floor holding his hips. Yes... I couldn't hold back more. If this is the only way then i have to do this. Or else i will die of heart attack he giving me.... Aargh.. His waist is so small.

I try to keep an emotionless face when he looked at me for a some seconds,even though my heart was shedding different emotions. His body seemed to stiffened too. His hands are slightly trembling as he tries to attach that photo frame in a rush. My grip is still on his waist, maybe that's why he is nervous.

"Its d-done" He mumbles in a small tone which indicates that i haveto remove the hold. I removed my hands and looked away from him. I am getting shy? What the hell? This is not you Jungkook. He too turn back and tried to step down. But God has someother plans.

His legs slipped and he was about to fall, but i catch him in bridal style. He too wrapped his hands around me as an instinct.

Our eyes met. It move in sync. Our faces are so close. His ears and face are already red. He is slightly sweating too. His chest heaves up and down for each breath he taking through the parted lips. I leaned forward his lips, he didn't back away as he slowly closed his eyes as my lips moves towards his lips.

*CLANG*

His eyes wide open and both of us came back to the real world. We then look at the place where the sound comes. It was our maid looking at us with her wide eyes.

Why? Why? Why?

Jin quickly unwrapped his arms and slides down from my hold as i put him to the ground. He keep some distance between us and smiled at the maid awkwardly. The maid too blinked her eyes bowed down saying sorry for million times as she took the plate that fell from her hand and escaped to kitchen.

I peeked at Jin who was looking down biting his lips.

"Umm.. Jin-

"Oh... Its already 11:50. We have to go to grandpa and wake him up. Let me bring the cake." He said and ran to the other maids withouylt even giving me a glance....

I sighed and looked up and then to the surroundings. It was then i saw what he was did. Before my whole attention was to Jin so i couldn't see what he was attaching to the walls and in strings... But now...

The whole room was decorated with photos of Grandpa and grandma together. Like from thier young age till she dies. These are old photos. How did he get these? From our album? Oh crap... Did he planned this much? And the large frame among them was grandma's picture alone. It has a writing too saying' i will be always with you... Beating as a heartbeat inside you. '

My eyes searched for Jin who was shyly smiling with the maids. You are making me fell for you on each second Jin.. I am so lucky to have you in my life.... You are so precious... I love you.... My eyes teared up.

Just then Our eyes met again.... But he didn't hold the stare for long as he looked away in shy. But i can see he was stealing glances to me. I smiled and blinked my eyes. But my stare never leaves from him.

You are my Angel Jin....

You are my everything....

Thoughts
💜💜💜💜