55. Realisation

Jin pov

"Yah..... Leave me.... You .... Jungkook i swear if you do something.... I will make you regret... Leave me..."  I screamed and thrashed in Jungkook's hold as he try to enter the passkey of the door while tightly wrapping his hands around my waist.

I thought he was bringing me to Jeon mansion. Then Grandpa will be there to save me. But no, he brings me to his penthouse. I don't know what he is planning... But he is angry....

All the while to the journey here, i try to make him calm, then yelled screamed to get a response from him. But he was all silent... I am scared...

I try to escape from him but my every try seems not working. He take my phone with himself when i try to call someone for help.

Seems like Grandpa's birthday and my death day will celebrate on the same day next year. No.. No... Don't let  your guard down... All is well... All is well....

*peep*

The door opened.

We move inside the house, well he kind of dragging me. I am tired and out of breath due to the continuous try. He dragged me to the living area after kicking the door for it to be close and throw me on the couch. I myself bounced on the couch because of his throw.

I looked at the fuming figure in front of me. Great. He heard everything... But still... I didn't lie though... Its what i feel for him.... Its because of his attitude i say all that... And why he seems so angry for this...... This is not the first time we badmouth about him. Then why... He is just messing with you Jin... He.. He... Remember he like you... Sandeul said that.... Yes... He... He won't hurt me.... Right? No....

Atleast he have to answer to Grandpa... So no... He won't hurt me....

I gulped because of his stares that pierce through my body. My hands are getting cold due to the nervousness... Why isn't he saying anything?

He looked away poking his inner cheek as he throwed his jacket to the floor and his stare moves to the vase. I know what is about to come.

*CLANG*

I closed my eyes and covered my ears when he throwed the vase towards the floor. Oh God. Save me.

"What did you say? Idiot bunny? Muscle pig with zero brain? Dump? Bulldozer? Wow... I am so impressed with name you gave me.. " He said with anger evident in his tone. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him and get up from the couch. Not having any more strength for staring at those fuming eyes i looked away.

" Yah... Do you have any idea how much i am trying for us?.. I changed myself for you.... I stopped drinking, i stopped fucking around,i stopped yelling at you....... I was trying to be a Mr.perfect as you said... I was trying to impress you.... But still you ate thinking of me like this" He said in a soft tone. I looked at him but he was looking down.. He sighed.

" I think being an asshole is far better than this..... Because you are bitch... And we are perfect match in that way"  I frowned hearing him. But didn't say anything as i saw his demenour again changes to anger as he grits his teeth.

"Yes.... I am an asshole..... Idiot.... Stupid... Fool.... Because.... Because i fell for you... Out of all the people i fell for you.... You... whom i want to hate... Whom i want to make suffer... Whom i want to beg infront of me.... You see the irony.... I fell for you" He yelled at me. I stay there confused blinking my eyes.

Did he just propose me? Like.... What the hell is happening here?

He takes slow steps and stand in front of me. Eyes fixated on mine.