33. Messed Up

Jk pov

I messed up...

Very badly this time...

I never expected any of this to end up like this. I was really happy yesterday as i know about Jin's realtionship with  Ken. From the moment i heard about Jin has a boyfriend, i don't know what i am feeling.. It was killing me from inside for a reason which was unknown for me. So i decided to do a background check about him with the help of a detective friend. I got complete details about Jin and his friends. Well i know somewhat about him from Jimin..but still there are more.... Which makes him more unique.. More special...

When i came to know about Jin, i really began to feel some respect to him. Knowing How he decided to be independent in such a young age, living like middle class people, living in a normal dorm like other students, doing part time jobs with his friends... I can't do that.. Well I can't even think about a moment without these luxuries... But he.... Even though he born in a rich family, he lived like a normal one. He is really something..

Ken, Jin and Sandeul was the popular trio in the college. They are together in everything. Sandeul is single. Well Ken has a girlfriend who is currently in London. Jin clearly lied about that boyfriend thing... Ofcourse only to mess with me. I get these information yesterday and i was planning to make fun of him yesterday. I was really playing with him as drunk and everything... I just want to tease him with his boyfriend thing, but everything changed as we got the call.

From Jimin...

That twists everything... Even though i already trying my best to forget about him, but still i couldn't forgive him for what he did to me. Not only me, he ruined Jin's life too. So when i heard his sound from the phone, i lost it.

I didn't let Jin to talk with him as i didn't leave him from my hold. It was me who attend the call after offing the speaker mode.

And because of my grudge against Jimin, i yelled at him and said if he don't want to ruin Jin's life, don't ever call him and hang up the call. All this time Jin was yelling and struggling his best to leave from the hold. But because of the anger and frustration at that moment, i couldn't control myself as i pushed him to the bed and throwed his phone, which shattered into different pieces due to its impact.

It takes sometime for me to calm down. All the time that i spend with Jimin was coming to my mind. I lost it. But everything faded seeing him... His teary eyes..

He was looking at the shattered phone  in a shock. I saw he slowly moving to the ground and collect the parts on the ground with his trembling hands. It hurts me. Really badly... I was okay if he yelled at me or fight with me just like he always do. But he even didn't look at me.

Tears coming out of his eyes. But he is trying to control it as he biting his lips so tightly. Soon he collected his phone and dashed to the washroom. He slammed the door hardly as its sound make me flinch.

Hours passed he didn't come out.. All i can hear was the water flowing from the tap. But i know he was crying..

His mom once told me that he doesn't like to show his emotions to anyone. Whatever happens he always keeps it to himself.

I regret... Everything... I shouldn't have do that... I shouldn't have interfered with the matter regarding his brother... Shit.. I messed up...

After somemore time he came out of the bathroom.. Eyes were puffy... His face was red..

He placed the parts of his phone on the table and moved to the bed without sparing a glance at me. He layed down on the bed with his back facing me..