19. Good Luck

Jk pov

"Yeah... Leave my hand.... Leave" I throwed Jin to my bed as i entered my room.

After all the drama in front of my parents, it was now i get a hold of him. Well my own parents asked us to go to the room and solve our problems. That's the only thing that they said somewhat preferable for me. I want to talk to  this bitch privately.

I moved back towards the door and locked it. I don't want my parents hearing his screams. I removed my coat and throw it on ground. I marched towards him who was now sitting in the bed as he adjusting his dress.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PLANNING? WHAT PLAY ARE YOU PLAYING INFRONT OF MY PARENTS AGAINST ME? TELL ME BITCH. "

He looked at me and smirked. He leans back as his hand supporting him on the bed and crossed his legs.

"Why? You didn't like it. Well you are playing with me too. I should say. You can try acting. Seems like your parents believed your apology drama."

I pull him from the bed by his arms and make him stood up.

"You have death wish right? Brave of  you to think that you can use my own parents against me. Then you are wrong. I don't care about them. And i am not gonna tolerate you because of them bitch. I -

" I know you are a complete asshole who didn't care about anyone other than your selfish ass. Oh.. Well there is someone right. Your grandpa. No. No. Our grandpa"  He looked at me in a mocking way.

"Don't you dare bring Grandpa to this. I will kill-

" You are not gonna do anything. You know one thing,even though our marriage were an accidental one, i just want us to be civil with eachother. I was really pity you for what my brother did to you. I even thought about giving you enough time and space if you want. I tried to talk with you.... But you yourself show me that how much of an asshole is you. You are selfish. Psychic. You-

I didn't let him complete as i lost my control and chocked him with my other hand. I saw he struggling in my hold. But he was smiling.

" You..... re..... par..... ents.... are... still here....." I closed my eyes. I can't make  them fall in this bitch's trap again. So i throwed him on bed again.

I saw he was coughing badly holding his neck.

"Seems.... like that.... slap didn't.... got any... affect.... on you" He said as he was heavily breathing.

I didn't respond to him. He is really testing my patience now. I am sure i will do something to him if i stayed with him anymore.

So I move towards the door not wanting any more talking with this bitch.

"I just begin Jungkook. There is a lot more to come"

I stopped when i heard that bitch's voice and turn back at him.

I saw he moving towards me as he rubbing his neck.

He came near me in my front and looked at me.

"You are the first one who raised hand against me. I won't forget that Jungkook. I am sure you too don't forget this day. Now its tally. But if you dare to hurt me again in any means. Remember i will make you suffer. Next time i won't be coming here. I will be going to our grandpa's. -

"You-

He put his hand infront of my face and smirked at me.

" I didn't finished yet Jungkook. Let me complete. If you again dare to raise your hand against me, i will file a complaint against you for domestic abuse as well as go to the media. You know i am also from a rich background. So it will be a news for sure. And My parents won't tolerate if you hurt me. Well now your parents too. You know onething they
even said me if you dare to do something to me, then they will disown you as their son and they will register your entire property to my name. Oh. Then i will be the Jeon heir right" He smirked at me.

I clutched my hands. My nails dig into the flesh and my knuckles are turning white. And he was digging his own grave.

"Why? You want me to beat me. Go ahead. I don't mind being a Jeon heir."

I closed my eyes and moved my head to the side. I gritted my teeth.

"You are playing with your muscles Jungkook. Well i was playing with my brain. Its different. Since you have no brain i didn't expect that from you." I looked at him again.

"Just wait how the tables turn. Just wait bitch. I am not gonna back out too. I am also going to play your weird game. I am also going to use my brain. Wait and see. Now the ball is in my court" I said him glaring at him.

He is also glaring at me.

Then he smiled at me.

"Good Luck"

Thoughts
💜💜💜💜