65. Forever

Jin pov

I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the brightness from outside. I blinked my eyes and slightly squirmed in the bed.

Its already morning. My head hurts. I sighed and try to raise my body a little, but i couldn't as my body is tightly holded by a muscular arm. I looked to the side, to the owner of the arms.

My Jungkook.

He was sleeping on sideways facing me, close to my neck portion as his one arm and one leg is over my body, tightly holding it. He was just wearing his boxers as i can see his own clothes shattered on the foot of the bed itself.

When did he came from office yesterday? Did he had dinner yesterday? I didn't even called him for checking on him. I am not in a mental state for anything yesterday.

Hearing a small whinning from him due to my movement, I shifted my body completely towards him. He too tightens the hold and move more close to me . His hair is messy, i caressed it and slightly adjusted it and kissed his forehead.

"Kookie..." I called him softly. But he hadn't responded as he was in deep sleep. I sighed and caressed his face which is beside my shoulder portion now.

"I have a lot of things to tell you.... But i don't know how.... I don't know how you would react.... If it was before i wouldn't cared about how it affects you... But now... I can't stand you being mad at me... Or..... You avoiding me... hating me....... But i don't want to keep this in myself either.... I don't know what to do.... I was the one who asked you to not to keep secrets between us and not to say lies.... But the same me is lying to you.... " Tears began to form on my eyes as i try my best to control my sob. I don't want to wake him up. I blinked my eyes to avoid my tears.

I caressed his hair and then i moved to his tattoed arm which is tightly wrapping around my waist.

" Give me some time Kookie..... I will tell you everything once i met him.... I want to hear from him first... Then we will talk about this... I promise.... I don't want to leave you...... I can't stand that pain.... Just give me some time..." I said and kissed on his head again. I too wrapped my arms around his body and closed my eyes to feel his warmth.

I stay there like that some more time till my phone began to rang. I opened my eyes and shifted my body to the stand and checked the caller Id.

Jackson hyung.

I looked back at Kookie and slowly removed his arm and leg over me. I put the blanket over him and move to the balcony area after closing the door.

"Hello, hyung... I was waiting for your call from last night.. How is Joon hyung's condition now? You texted me that his condition again become unstable again. Is he stabilised now? He is okay righ-

" J-jinnie... "

I could not complete my words. I can feel the pain on my heart. Tears streams down from my eyes as i feel like i am out of breath. I want to talk to him but no sound came from my parted mouth.

His condition is same too. All i could hear was loud sobs and cries.

"I..... w-want to s-see... you" He said me for which i nodded even though he can't see it. Because no words come out of my mouth. I bited my lips to control my cries....

Soon my phone was snatched by someone, not just someone.

Jungkook.

My eyes widened in horror as he put the phone on loud speaker mode not even sparing a glance at me. I didn't even realised the balcony door opening or him awake. A fear rushing through my entire body as my body stay fixed on the ground. My eyes never leaves him whose eyes were only focusing on phone.

" J-jinnie.... Say.... s-something... please...."

Hyung...

Hearing his voice my vision moves to the phone.

"H-hy-

Before i could speak, Jungkook hang up the call. My lips quivered as i slowly looks to Jungkook.

He was just blankly looking at me. I feel gulty. I looked down not being able to keep eyecontact with him.

He will be hating me now. Insecurities began to crawl inside me. My legs feeling week.

Soon he hold my face and make me look up.

"Don't you dare lower your face......" He said in a low tone. It wasn't angry or hate. More like a concern.

"..... when its not your fault." my lips quivered agian and sobs began to come out of my mouth following more tears.

He pressed my face to his bare chest. I lost it. I began to cry more in his hold, as i wrapped my arms aroumd him as well. I don't know what emotion i am feeling now. But i need this. I want him. So i cried clutching on him like my life depends on him.

"Don't cry.... Your hyung will be okay..... Let's go there.... Go and get ready...." I stopped my cries and break the hug.

How did he know? I looked at him in confusion for the answers. But he just smiled at me with tears forming in his eyes and wiped my own tears while cupping my cheeks. He then pressed our foreheads together.

" I know... Yoongi called me yesterday midnight.... He said he saw Jimin there in hospital and tell me about his whereabouts... I was really worried about how to tell this to you... But when i heard you talking with me thinking i am in sleep, i guessed you already knew about him. Or you saw him in hospital yesterday and that's caused youbto be upset. " I closed my eyes letting the tears again.

" Y-you are... awake? " I asked him.

" Hmm..... Your tears wake me up..... I heard you saying you need some time.... So i thought to give you that. But seeing you here in a heratbreaking state without even able to utter a single word to your hyung, i lost it.... I can't see you in pain.... That's why i rushed here... " he said me.

" I.... am s-sorry... " I too said him in a low voice. Guilt. I should have told him before.

He cupped my face again.

" Don't be sorry..... I can understand your insecurities..... Especially in your hyung's matter.... We have a past with that right? So i don't blame you.... But i promise.... You can trust me with anything... I will be here with you in all your sorrows and pain.... So lean on me when you need someone to hold you.... Don't stress yourself. " He said me which caused me to cry more as i hugged him tightly again. He too hugged me back as he patting my back and kissing my head.

" whatever..... You won't l-leave me... right? " I asked him in between the sobs...

" Never.....

I will be always with you....

Forever......

My love.... "

Thoughts
💜💜💜💜

I didn't make it more complicated as my thoughts aren't getting angsty much. I have to think harder.

Lol🙈🙈🙈🙈.

Just joking.