71. Soon To Be Father

Few months later

Jk pov

" Did she slept?" I asked Yoongi in a whisper tone. He nodded and adjusted Yoonji in his arms swinging lightly.

"She didn't even gave me a little sleep last night. All crying in the night. Since I was with Tae all the day yesterday, it was my duty to take care of her in the night. And Today Hobi is staying as Bogum's bestman.... Bogum and Hobi knew before as they were is same college..... So... He is safe... I am the one who struggling..... I wish she grew up fast. So that i can escape from the misery of sleepless nights" He said and sighed.

"Atleast you have only a one year old baby. I am handling a twentytwo year old one. Pregant Jinnie is something scary. I am paying for all the sins i do in this life as well as in past one while holding up with him. So heaven is sure for me after my death. Two more months Hwanie will be here. Seeing you i am already scared of how i am gonna handle one more baby. Save me God" I too sighed and look at the sleeping baby. Hearing his chuckle i looked up.

"This is nothing Kook. The worst is gonna come soon. You will learn every lessons of patience. After that being a CEO will be the easiest task for you comparing to the things you are gpnna experience. It will be difficult at first then it will be a habit." He said and nodded agreeing to his own words. Oh God.

"I was really feeling envy and pity  for Tae." He said and we both looked at the figure who was doing his hair with a hair stylist. Yes. None other than Tae. At last it happened. Tae is getting married today. Well we are really happy not because he is happy. Thinking about how his single ass theorm is gonna break and going to feel the same as what we suffered after the marriage. So yes. I am really really happy.

"Look how happy he is...." Yoongi mumbled with a smile.

"Bogum is a nice guy..." I too whispered back. It was actually an arranged marriage for this international romeo. But they clicked well after their first meeting.

"I never saw someone nicest and calm like my hobi before marriage.. But everything changes after that... I saw every phase of him..." Yoongi said with a sigh.

"Well... You don't want me to mention about Jin right.. After he came to my life i am seeing the different phases of my own emotions."

" Did you call him? "Yoongi asked me again. Jin didn't came here to the wedding as he is 8 months now. He is not in a state to travel. But no worries, he is there happy and safe with Jimin, Namjoon and their son Jason. Namjoon is all good now, he even joined in a college as guest lecturer as they decided to stay here other than moving abroad. All are happy.

" I called him many times. Because of that he told me if i call him one more time to check on him, he will smash my phone once i come back.... He is all good spending time with Jimin's son. You know how he is when he saw Jimin. So yes i am disturbance for their brotherly moment now."Yoongi just smiled hearing this.

" Oh.. Our Hero is ready... " Yoongi said as we saw Tae approaching us with a nervous face. The confident king is nervous... Wow... What a scene.

"Honestly.... I think.... I am gonna die of heart attack..." We chuckled hearing this. After some talks we all are moved inside the church along with Tae . Yoongi is struggling with the baby as Hobi is staying as Bogum's best man. Well I am the bestman for Tae.

Soon the procedures start. Tae was tensed as hell. I really want to laugh seeing his tensed state. But as a good friend i supported him. Bogum entered with his father. Tae gets so emotional seeing him. Soon the wedding proceedures completed. He said his vows in a messed up state. They exchanged the rings and kiss eachother.

Atlast the last most eligible bachelor in our gang also got trapped. Good Luck to you Tae.

***********

Night 10 pm

Jeon Mansion

"Did he slept?" I asked to the maid as i came back from Tae's reception.

"Yes sir. Jin slept after dinner. Jimin sir and his family was here till 9 pm. They left after he slept." I nodded and moved towards my bed room.

As i reached there i saw him sleeping on bed with small cute snores clutching my shirt tightly over his chest. Aww... My baby missed me. He gained a lot of weight now. With his chubby cheeks, enlarged belly, glowed up skin.... Still i would say he is the most beutiful being in the world.

I want to go to him just then, but since he was pregnant i have to be careful regarding the hygene. so i first went to freshen up and then came back to him wearing only my sweatpants.

I slowly tried to removed my shirt from his hold, but he kept holding it tightly making a whinning sound. I chuckled and pecked on his lips and then on his forhead. I laid beside him as taking that shirt from his hold will be difficult. I covered both of us in same blanket and put my hands over his large belly.

He is really having a bad time now because of the continous muscle pain and back ache. He sometime try to hold it not wanting to make me cry. But his tears betray him. That's the thing i hate most in this. Seeing him hurt make me hurt the most. I wish i can take the pain. But still that is not n option. I am scared and nervous thinking about his delivery... Hope everything goes well.

I slowly rubbed on his belly.

"Hwanie baby.... Don't make it hard for your Appa.... Daddy can't see your Appa in pain..... So be a good boy and help your Appa okay...." I said and mobe my body close to jin and i too started to sleep holding him safely in my hold.

"I love you Jinnie...." I mumbled giving a kiss on his forehead..

He squirmed in his sleep and put his head on my chest.

"Lub........ you.... too...."

Just a filler chapter. One more chapter to go.

Thoughts
💜💜💜💜