58. Surprise

Jk pov

"Happy birthday to you..... Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to dear grandpa....... Happy birthday to you....."

Jin wad excitingly singing the birthday song along with the maids. He seems so happy. Widely smiling showing his dimples in the side of his upper lips. Grandpa is also acting according to the situation. You should see the way he acts so surprised when we entered the room with the cake. My poor grandma.. How did she managed with him? But they were so in love from first till now. I envy them. Even though mine and Jin's begining wasn't good, i want our end to be like them... With a lot of love.

"Wow.... Jinnie..... Its really a big surprise.... I never thought you would remember my birthday..... Oh.... Thank you dear...... I am so happy...." Grandpa said and caressed his cheek.

" Okay okay.... First make a wish and blow the candles...." Jin said excitedly....

Grandpa giggled and looked at me then back to the cake. He blowed the candles. He cut a part and feed it to Jin first. Then to me. Then we both give cake to Grandpa....

" I am so happy..... Well What more this old man would wish? My only wish is to see my Kookie and Jinnie living a long life together with a lot of love. Oh..... I want to see your babies too... Then i want to go to my honey.... Your grandma." He said wiping his tears.

"Grandpa...." I called him seeing him emotional. But he quickly face palmed to hide his expression and winked at me. My eyes widened.

This old man is really something. I looked at Jin who really fell into his trap.

"Who said Grandma is not here? She is always in your heart. So you don't have to go to her... And i won't let you to leave us either. And you have another surprise... Come with me." He said and looked at me.

He probably mentioning about the portraits. We both helped Grandpa to move towards the hall. Soon the maids blows the graffiti and began to wish him birthday again. He all smiled sometimes give me a stare for this plan. Well it is going smooth so no problem.

But the moment he saw the portraits, he stops....

He looks at the photos without blinking. Ofcoure maybe he would be thinking about old memories. His eyes gets teary again. It isn't fake like this before.

He slowly take step towards it and caressed each of the frame, then moved to the bigger one.

"You looks beautiful honey..." He mumbled and kissed the frame. Jin move beside me and look at Grandpa. My eyes were on Jin.

" I envy their love...." He said in a small tone just audible for me. He is still looking at Grandpa. I just hummed and look at Grandpa...

Our hands rubbed and we both looked eachother. He smiled and intervined his hands with me. I don't know in what state was i then, because i felt i am out of the world with extreme happiness for a small move from him. I feel i am at cloud nine.

" I want our story to be like them.... Even though our beginning wasn't so great.... I want our ending to be with full of love.... I want to feel loved and cared by you..... Can you promise me...
Whatever happens.... You won't leave me... That you won't stop loving me..... " Jin asked me. His eyes are teary. My too... My vision is getting blurred due to the tears. I nodded my head excitedly as i felt difficulty in speaking due to the over excitement. But i want to say him. That i love him more than anything in the world.

" I promise.... I won't stop loving you... And i won't leave you..... Whatever happens.... Because i love you.... And i will love you forever...." I said him looking at his happy face.