15. Grandpa

Jin pov.

We are at Hospital now. Don't worry. I am fine.God hear my prayers that we reached here safely without any accident.

We are now in Jk's grandpa's room. I should say this. He seemed to be cold and strict, but no. He really is a kindhearted man. He likes me so much.

He doesn't let me leave his side from the moment Mr. Jeon introduced me to him. He is still holding my hand even though the doctor is checking him. He talked to me a lot about Jk and he asked me about me. He is really kind. Within this small time, i really felt like he is someone to me.

That doctor is grandpa's friend's son. Also their family doctor. Mr. Jeon, Mrs. Jeon and their arrogant son is now with us in our room. He didn't speak much. Just some casual talks with his grandpa. But i can see the love for his grandpa in his eyes.

"Everything is normal. You are getting better,Uncle. You should be always happy like this. Then you don't have to stay here long time. You can go to your home as soon as possible." The doctor said scribbling something in his medical record book.

"Even if i have to die in this moment, i will be happy. I had already lived enough. I had already achieved my dreams, including my kookie's marriage. Now i just want to go with my Honey. She will be waiting for me in the heaven." Grandpa said and tightened the hold on me.

" Dad" Mrs. Jeon came beside us.

" You are not going anywhere so soon. You have a lot to see more. Don't you want to see your little Kookie's little ones. Ofcourse you are going to see them grow in front of your eyes. So be happy." That doctor said to Grandpa causing me to cough.

"You okay son?" Mrs. Jeon asked me. I nodded and looked at Jk who was staring at me. Is he thinking of that? No way. I can't do that just because his grandpa want that. Is he thinks it is a simple thing. No. They already make me marry him because of Grandpa. Now thismNo way. I won't allow it. No. No.

"Jin son" Someone patted my shoulder's which causing me to came out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Are you sure you are okay? I was calling you for sometime. But you didn't hear it? You okay" Mrs. Jeon said me.

Great.

It can't be more awkward than this. Shit. Everyone was looking at me including Jk without uttering a word. Its pure silence other than the sound of medical equipments . I am embarrassed. I can feel my face heaten up. I will soon become a red tomato. Oh God.

Soon Grandpa began to laugh loudly making everyone amused. Later everyone else joined his in laugh excluding Jk. He just stay there emotionless. What is happening here? Why are they laughing?

"He will be shy hearing what i said before. Look how he is blushing. His whole face is getting red" I looked down not wanting to face them.

Seriously.

Leave Grandpa. He didn't know anything

Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon too.

Didn't they know how i accepted this marriage.

Then why the hell are they laughing.

It is awkward.

Shy... My foot.

I peeked at Jk to check whether he looking at me too. Yes, he was looking at me but not laughing.

"Yah.. Stop it. Look my child is getting uncomfortable. So stop it. Umm...Rose(Jk's mom) . Did you bring what i asked for?" Grandpa asked Mrs. Jeon. Good that he diverted the topic.

She nodded as her reply and take something from her bag and handover it to Grandpa.

" Kookie, come here" He called Jk and Jk came beside him on his other side. The doctor move back to give him space.

Grandpa took out something from a small box. It is a ring.

Wow. Its beautiful.

"Kookie, You remember this ring

"Kookie, You remember this ring. It was your grandma's. She treasured this like her life. She always says that, if she want to give this to someone, then it will be your partner. I am sure now Her soul will be so happy for having Jin as your husband. He is really a good guy. The right one for you. She will be looking us from above giving her blessings . Now put this on him. She will be happy then. Me too"

Grandpa 's eyes teared up. He sure loves his wife very much. But do i deserve this ring. I am not the one for Jungkook. I don't know how long this relationship will last. We don't love eachother. Then why hanging in this relationship which causes only sorrows to both end. But my parents, His parents, Now Grandpa.

Jk took the ring from his hand and looked at me. Our eyes meet. Its emotionless. He took my hand before i  stretch and put that ring on me. Before he remove his hold on my hand again, Grandpa placed his both hands like our hands between them.

"I want both of you to be live happily together till eternity. Don't break this hold. Always hold your hands like this. Be there for each other. Love eachother. Grow old together. You have my blessings. Your Grandma's too. I want to see you with love and care for eachother. And Kookie, don't ever make him cry. If he cries because of you, that's greatest sin in your life. You should be the one who should remove all his tears. So start your new life together. Experience everything together. And ofcourse, during your Journey don't forget this grandpa. After i discharge from here i want both of you to stay with me somedays. Okay? "

He removes his hold from our hand. But Jk didn't leave the hold on me. We both stared eachother. Not emotionless now. There are some emotions that i can't understand. But soon he looked away removing his hold.

I looked at the ring in my hand.

I felt guilty.

I felt like i am betraying someone.

I felt like i am betraying myself.

Its complicated.

Thoughts

💜💜💜💜