68. Debt Of Love

Thanks for 100k views

(And hear the song last)

Park Mansion
Night 10 pm

Jin's pov

"You should have told me about this..." I said to dad who was patting my head now. I was laying on the bench in the garden area of our home with my head on Dad's lap. Its cold outside but he is keeping me warm by rubbing his left hand over my arms while his right arm patting my head.

Today is the happiest day in my life. All my worries, insecurities, pain had vanished and now my mind is full of happiness. I can't explain it in words.

My hyung. I got him back. Kookoe forgived him. Dad helped him. Namjoon hyung wake up. Everything was happiness.

The entire day i get to spend with my hyung. Kookie was also with me. We went to see Hobi and our little Yoonji. Hyung was a little insecure about meeting them, but Kookie had removed all the awkwardness by intiating the conversation to make him comfortable.

Seeing him like that makes me mesmerized....

I was seeing a different Jungkook then. The most loving, the most caring.... the most perfect man... My man...

I feel blessed. He loves me a lot and he is proving it in each moment with me. He is right. We are meant to be. That's why everything happened like that. And now... At this moment.... I don't have any regrets... Its all happiness and gratefulness....

Kookie was the one who brings me here in home as i said him about dad helping hyung without telling anyone. He was also amused hearing about this. When he asked me if i want to meet dad, i said yes. From the moment i heard he helped him, i was really craving to meet him. To say sorry for blaming him for not trying to find hyung. He was there when hyung needs him... He didn't left him.... I feel proud to be born as his son.

" I didn't told anyone.... Not even your mom... This is the first thing i hide from her.... But i am sure.... Even if i told her, she won't stop me.... Because that day when you were throwing tantrums to find Minnie......, I saw how her eyes teared up.... No mother can leave her child whatever happens Jinnie... . She was more hurted than you.... But she put a strong facade in front of you to keep your life safe. You fought with Jungkook that day regarding this. And we don't want to put Minnie's matter again in your life and complicate things. It is difficult for Jungkook. Our priority was your life then. We were already in guilt because of compelling this marriage to you. And we doubted that whether you were faking the happiness in front of us to not to make us worry. But as time passes i can see how much Jungkook loves you from his eyes.... As time passes.... We stopped worrying about you as we got that... He is the perfect one for you.... And we are sure that whatever happens he will take care of you.... " He said kissing my head.

I closed my eyes to let my tears move out of my eyes.

" Hm... You are right..... He is the perfect one for me.... Even if i found someone, it won't be better than him.... He is my best choice.... He loves me a lot. Maybe more than i love him... He forgived hyung for me... He buried his pride for me... He forget the past for me..... He did many things for me.. Now i owe him a lot.... I don't know how to repay him.... " I said to Dad as i raised from his lap and look down. He raised my chin and wipe my tears.

" You know how to repay him..... You have that magic with you right.... The Magic called Love... Just love him... With all your heart.... You can repay all your debts with him..." Dad said and smiled at me.

I too smiled back with tears in my eyes and hugged him tightly.

" You are the best dad in the world..... I am so proud to be your son.... "I said him.