35. Mission Love

Jk pov

"Umm.... Grandpa.... Don't you miss Jin?... It has been two days he gone from here... I am sure you are missing him... Should i call him and ask him to comeback" I asked to Grandpa who was so into reading a book. I was in his book and its Sunday, so i didn't went to office... Well even if i go.. No use... I can't concentrate on a single thing.. As now i got some hallucinations too... I am seeing Jin everywhere... Yesterday i am really embarrassed in front of my secretary as i was taking looking at the space. Ofcourse for me i was talking with Jin... But there wasn't any Jin... Sucks right? I never thought he would have sych an impact on me... He did something to me...Two days feel like twenty years... I tried to call him, but ofcourse no use... As i am the one who break his phone i don't have a voice either. I called his parents, they said he is okay. They said me to come there too... But i can't go there without any reason.. That's why i am here... If Grandpa asked me to go there and pick him, i don't have to worry right.

I waited for a reply from Grandpa.. But i feel like he is teasing me seeing how slowly he close the book,remove his glasses and slowly leans on the head board comfortable.

"Oo.. Kookie... Can you massage my leg... It hurts.." Without wasting any time i go beside him and began to massage him.

"Yah... Do it properly.... Like my Jinnie..... Jinnie used to do this a lot... He really have a magical hand..." He said and closed his eyes. Wait... Is he going to sleep. I cleared my throat.. No response...

" Grandpa... As you said do you want to bring Jin here. "I asked him in a raised voice.

" Yah... Massage a little below too.. " I cursed mentally.. I know he is doing this on purpose..

" Grandpa... " i whinned at him. He smiled but still close his eyes.

"He just go to his house Kookie....Let him stay with his parents for sometime.. Also he called me morning in a video call to said me that he want to stay with them some more day.. I too thought it was fine... He will be missing his parents.." Grandpa replied.

" Wait... He called you... How?..i mean.. Which number?.... And why didn't he called me... He should have informed this before... " I asked to Grandpa as i stopped massaging.

He looked at me and smirked.....

" You should have think about the consequences before you act...  You shouldn't have fight with him" Grandpa said me. My eyes widened.

"D-did you know? How?" I asked him in amusement.

"You fool.. Not only me.... Your parents also know... Not only that about how you act as lovely dovely couple in front of us and grab each other's neck in back of us.... I only blame you Kookie... Everything is your mistake..."

Great. I am doomed again. He knows.. Aargh... How should i face him now? I looked down biting my lips..

" Kookie..... " I looked at Grandpa. He asked me to come close to him. I do as he want. He patted my head.

" Don't think i don't care about your feelings? I know what happened was something unexpected. Well we can't change what God decides. But whatever be the reason, don't hurt someone who isn't responsible for any of your pain. Especially someone like Jin. You saw how much changes occured as he come to this house right. Even though its just a act for him, he loved and cared for me and your parents genuinely. Your parents are really happy for getting him as their son in law. He is such a nice guy. An angel. If you decided to let him go,.... Then it will be your loss.... You don't get someone better than him." Grandpa said me. I feel something burdened in my heart. I don't have any reply for his questions. I do not know what i am doing with my life either. Nothing is same as before... It felts void somewhere... Something is missing....

" Kookie.... Don't lie to this question.... Tell this from your heart" Grandpa said and pointed to my chest.

"Do you love him?" Grandpa asked me for which my heartbeat began to rise thousand times more. I am sweating....

Do i love him?

Or its something like an attraction or infatuation...

I am not sure...

My aching heart says otherwise...

It says it needs him....

Forever.

I looked at Grandpa who was waiting for a reply from me.

"I..... I don't know.... Its complicated.... I hated him before and i really behaved bad to him atfirst... Its... I don't mean to do it... But... Him being Jimin's brother.... It was difficult for me too... I did something purposely to make him hate me and leave me.... But.. He didn't leave... He just stay there for the sake of his parents... My parents... You...... As time goes by i stopped bothering him as i began to avoid him... He too did the same... We don't have any problem with that... But then i don't know, he avoiding me began to do something to me... Soon i began to annoy him just to be with him... I really began to enjoy his company... In teasing him... And it began to hurts to see his eyes teary.. It began to kill me from inside when he began to avoid him... Now... I do not know how to explain... I am literally craving for his presence.... I... Like him... I respect him... But.... Love.... I don't know.... " I said him. I didn't realise that i am crying as a drop of tear escaped from the eyes... Grandpa wiped it and smiled at me.

" Idiot.... That is love you fool.... You loves him... But you don't want to agree to that because of your stupid ego.... You are in love... Deeply... Genuinely.... I know my Kookie.... And i am happy for you.... Jin is the one for you.... You don't have to regret because of you choosing him... Its a bless...I am so happy Kookie" Grandpa said excitedly.. I blinked my eyes and smiled at him.. I am happy too....

Yes...

I love him....

But...

"But Jin hates me...." I mumbled in a small voice.

I can hear Grandpa sighing...

" if you can make him hate you.... Then you can make him love you too.... And i will help you..Let's make a plan.... Before that you should control your ego and anger... If not it will have very bad consequences..... And don't tell him, i know about these.... Then only i can help you... " I nodded to him.

If Grandpa was with me i am confident... I can make him love me...

I smiled at Grandpa... He pinched my cheeks...

" So from today.... We are going for a mission for Jin...

Mission Love... "

Thoughts

💜💜💜💜