62. New Guest

Jk's pov

"Aww.... She is so cute...." Jin said looking at the baby in the cradle. He seems so happy.

We are now in Seoul Medical mission hospital. Well a happy news. It was Hobi's delivery today. And little yoongichi had arrived today. His due was on 14 th of this month. But little yoongichi was impatient and excited to meet us.

Yoongi called me before for saying that they were rushing to the hospital. He was really in a panic state. I was really worried hearing his tone. Even i felt the tension as i too rushed towards here with Jin. When we reached here, Yoongi was waiting in front of the labour room tapping his feet due to tension. When he saw me he came towards me and hugged. This was the first time i am seeing him like this. Me and Jin consoled him saying both Hobi and baby will be okay.

He was all in a messed up state till the nurse said both of them are fine and showed him the baby. He cried putting his hands on his mouth. But that was happy tears. Even i felt emotional seeing this and for Jin, his eyes were teary too. It is really a beautiful moment.

Its just have been one hour since Hoseok moved to room with the baby. Their parents will be here soon. Me, Tae and Jin are the only guests for now.

" So what are you gonna name her?" Jin asked excitedly as he was busy admiring the baby, whereas me busy admiring my baby.

" Min Yoonji.  You like it...? " Hobi said in a tired tone with a smile on his face. Jin nodded.

"Yoonji.... Nice name...." Tae commented smacking on Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi just smiled. Wow, he didn't get angry? Is it our Yoongi who doesn't like such antics..? "I smiled and shaked my eyes and again looked at Jin. His eyes are also moved from others to me. Our eyes met. We smiled eachother.

But it got disturbed by that Taehyung idiot clearing his throat.

" Seems like we will get one more good news so soon..." Tae said looking at both me and Jin. I glared at him but when he indicates me to look at Jin, my expression changed. He was shy... Looking down to hide his blushing face.... But as usual his ears betrayed him.... I too give a smile looking at Tae and winked at him.

"Seems like you already showed your talent man." Tae whispered to me. I pressed my elbow on his stomach which caused him to cough holding his stomach. All other three looked at me. Well Yoongi a knowing look, but Hobi and Jinnie, a confused look.

"YAH..." Tae yelled at me but have to stop soon as the baby started crying because of his yelling.

"WHAT'S WITH THIS TWO. YAH... THIS IS A HOSPITAL ROOM." It was Yoongi now and the baby started crying more. Jin took the baby and gave him to Hoseok as they both tried to control the baby.

We three looked at eachother and then to a glaring Hobi and Jin. We three awkwardly smiled at them.

"Out.." Jin said looking at us.

"Yes, two of you get out.." Yoongi completed.

"Not two... Three of you... Out... Solve your issues and come back.. Now out..." Hobi said causing me and Tae to chuckle looking at Yoongi. Yoongi was about to protest but we stopped him.

"Come... Let's go... Before he smack that medicine tray to your head." Tae said and we both bring him outside. Before moving out, i looked at Jin and give him a wink. His eyes widened and he signalled me to go out fastly. I smile and shake my head only to be noticed by Tae and Yoongi. Yoongi close the foor and mockingly smiled at me.

"Bro... This is stage one. Now it feels so good. But as an experienced one i am saying, you are soon gonna suffer because of love... Yes its for our loved ones.. But sometimes you really feel like jumbing off the cliff is better than living... So all the best.... And for your case, it is Jin..... Make sure you don't mess up again.. Then it will be a final decision for you.. From these time with him, i am sure you are aware of his character.... So... Better behave... " Yoongi said warningly which caused Tae to giggle.

" Wow... He had become a family man"Tae commented.

"Yes... And i am the happiest man alive now.... Seeing my baby and our baby there... You don't know that feeling till you guys reach that stage.. I wish both of you will knew it soon. Especially you Jungkook who doesn't like kids since the childhood... It is gonna change soon... So better be prepared to be patient... " Yoongi continued.

He is right. I never liked kids. I felt like they are annoying, that's why not having a sibling wasn't a issue for me. But today... When i saw Jin's face... His emotions.... as he take that baby.... I really felt the opposite way... I too want to be a father... I too want to lead a family with my Jin and our babies... I too started dreaming of a day when i will be able to hold my own blood from the nurse's hand like that... It feels good even by thinking.

"Earth to Jungkook... If you hasn't been an asshole, then Jin will be here with his large belly while you tagging behind him saying,... Baby careful... Babe you want me to took you in my arms... Baby do you feel any pain... Baby do you need anything to drink... Aww.... I am waiting to see that day... " Tae said mockingly mimicking my voice and Yoongi and him started laughing hard.

I rolled my eyes. But i felt happy rather than being angry hearing this.

" I am hungry... Shall we go and eat something... I didn't had my breakfast...  Its already lunch time. So come, let's go and grab something to eat. " I nodded and we three moved towards the canteen.

******

Jin pov

"You really seems good with kids Jin. She stopped crying when you sing for her. Seems like she likes you... " Hobi said me for which i just smiled and put that sleeping baby to the cradle.

"She is so cute.." I said him and he nodded.

" So what about you? As Tae said, do we get a good news soon?" Je asked me teasingly.

"We didn't discussed about that yet.... So for now.. Let's go with the flow..." I said trying my best to stop my blushing.

" Ok.. Ok... I am not bothering as you just started your honeymoon period... But i am really happy for you... Both of you are good guys but met in a different circumstance.. Anyway everything has cleared now... So its double celebration now. For my baby and for thw progress un celebration " He said me and giggled excitingly. We just continued chat for some moments.

" Umm...It has been half an hour since they left right... Why didn't they come back yet?"  He said looking at the closed door.

" I think they are waiting outside for us to let them in. Let me check." I said and moved out.

Where are they? I checked both the sides of the corridor and move to the front grabbing my phone to call Kook.

I was walking through the corridor looking at my phone as i didn't realised another presence in front of me.

*THUD*

We bumbed into eachother and my phone fell down.

"Oh... I am sorry..." The other guy said and took my phone from the ground and gave it back to me.

"No problem.... It was my mistake too...." I said and smiled at him and bowed towards him. He was wearing a doctor's attire. And he is somewhat seems familiar too... But i am not sure.

Jackson Wang

I read his name tag. The name is familiar too.. But where did i heard it?

" Doctor, the patient had waken up." Another nurse called for him.

"I have to go. Sorry for the trouble... Have a nice day..." He said for which i nodded and he rushly move past me.

I too was about to move away from him but....

"Inform Jimin that Namjoon had waken up..."

Thoughts
💜💜💜💜