09. Choice

Double update

Jin pov.

"WHAT THE HELL ?" I flinched hearing Mr. Jeon's yelling. Dad called him here to tell him about Jimin. He was really angry after hearing everything.

I looked at my Dad who was sitting in the couch looking down. I am standing beside him. Mom was sleeping. Doctor came and give her a sedative. Nothing to worry about her physical health. But that's not the case for her mental health. She was stressed very much. Her blood pressure is high too. I am really worried about her.

But Dad...... This is the first time i saw him like this. I know his heart was breaking right now even though he seems to be calm outside. I don't know how to comfort him. I don't know why hyung do this. I told him to tell everything to Jungkook. But he....

" Mr. Park. Even though we are the one who rushed this marriage...., we arranged everything  after we got a concent from you and your son. Then how do you think you can stay here silently. What will i say to the guests coming to the wedding tomorrow? The Medias, guests.... Fuck... What will i say to my son? I don't care about our fucking project but i care about my son's life. Also... My father... He was desperately waiting for his grandson's marriage tomorrow. How should....? What if something happens to him because of hearing this news.... Fuck..... You can't be silent Mr. Park. You have to say a solution for this . "

Mr. Jeon yelled at my Dad. I hold my Dad's shoulder. If the fault wasn't in our side, then i shouldn't be staying here doning nothing when he yelled at my Dad. He looked at me with his tear filled eyes and at the fuming Mr. Jeon. He stood up from the couch and stand in front of Mr. Jeon.

"I am sorry behalf of my son. I know my sorry didn't change anything. But....... I will give you whatever compensation you want for the loss. I will accept all the blame and i will explain everything to the guests coming tomorrow. If you want i am even ready to kneel down before you and your family to show how sorry i am. That is the only... thing... i.... can.... do" My eyes widened when i saw my Dad going to kneel down before him.

"DAD.....!!" I shouted and move beside him. I hold him when he began to cry.... My Dad... I can't see him like this... I can't see him blaming everything on him.... It hurts... I....

Mr. Jeon turn back not wanting to see the scene in front of us.

I make Dad sit on the couch again and sat beside him patting his shoulder to comfort him.

" I can't cancel this marriage. It will make a huge loss for both of us even if you take all the blame. Also other than buissiness i have another things to care about too... So.... I will say a solution."

Mr. Jeon said causing us to look at his direction, His back was facing us. Slowly he turned around and looked at me.

" Let your youngest to be my son in law. "

What?

I was about to reply but...

" What are you saying Mr. Jeon. You want Jungkook to marry Jin. Are you insane? Jin is just a kid... Also do you think Jungkook will allow this... I won't allow this whatever happens. Think about your son too rather than being selfish here. "  My Dad said him standing from the couch. I too stood up with him.

" Selfish... Wow... I think that name suits you and your ungrateful son.. Also about my son....... He will agree to this marriage... He cares about his family's pride and will do as i say... This is the best solution you ever can think of... So choose wisely.... "

Pride.... Seriously is that matter more... How could he say such things.

" Jungkook will agree to this marr-

"But i don't want to marry him..."I replied looking directly at Mr. Jeon.

" Mr. Park.... I think both of your son is trying their best to how to cause shame on you. Jin... I know this is difficult for you... But we don't have any choices as well as time. The marriage is tomorrow. I will call you at night Mr. Park. I need a decision then. "He said and moved in front of us.

" If something terribly happens to my son or my family, i will make sure, your ungrateful son as well as this son won't live a life peacefully. I will try my best to ruin your buissiness as well as your sons' futures. You will see my another face then. Hope you will take a nice decision. I will wait for it. "He said us and tapped my cheeks.

He then moved out of the house leaving me in a dilemma.

I can't agree to this...

I won't agree to this..

I looked at my Dad who was sitting on the couch with his palm on his face.

I can't see him like this....

I...

Thoughts
💜💜💜💜