02. Home

Jin pov

Finally, i reached my sweet home. I missed it so much. The last i visited was six months before.

I get down from the car and breathed in.

I look around to see my parents and my hyung. But no one was there.

That was unexpected.

Normally they will be waiting for me in the entrance.

Atleast hyung.

No... No trace of them.

I helped the driver to unload my luggage. Are they not at home?

I saw my favourite maid came towards me.

Atleast she was here.

She came and bowed before me. I shake my head and engulfed her in a warm hug.

"I missed you Sana Auntie." I said to her.

"Me too my Jinnie bear. I missed you so much" She replied.

We pulled away from the hug. I smiled at her. She hold my cheeks.

"My Jinnie bear become more handsome than before. I am so happy that you are here from now on. Come inside. I already made all of your favourite foods." i giggled at her. She knows food is a weekness for me.

"Sana Auntie, where is dad and mom? I thought they were eagerly waiting for me." I pouted.

She smiled and pulls me to inside

"They were waiting for you. Then some guests cameby and they are talking with them in the living room. Go and greet them. I will bring you something to eat." I nodded and kissed her on her cheeks. Then i move towards the living room.

I can hear laughs as i reached the living room. I saw two unfamiliar figure there with my parents . I entered the  room and cleared my throat to let them know my presence.

They acknowledged my presence. As soon as my parents saw me, they move towards me rushly. My mom engulfed me in a tight hug. 

" Oh my baby. How are you dear? How was your Journey?  It has been six months since i saw you. You definitely lost some weight. Why? You didn't eat well?" As usual same complaints from my mother. We regularly speaks in video call. Its just the time of my exam that i couldn't  speak with them. She is really a drama queen. I sighed and signaled my father to help me get out of mom's hold.

"Stop it honey. He just came back from a long journey. Let him breathe first" My mom pouted at the father.

"Mom. Stop worrying. I am all good." I said mom and went to hug dad.

I am a dad's boy well hyung is mom's boy. Well i love both of them very much. But dad is my savior. If i want to get something, i will go and convince my dad, then he will be the one who helps me to convince mom. I am more like my mom but got dad's height. So I am taller than my hyung,so i always call him shorty when we fight. Yes we fight too. But we loves each other very much.

My father pulls away from the hug and kissed my forehead.

"Is this younger son?" A lady about my mom's age asked me.

I bowed towards them when my mom literally dragged me towards them.

"Yes Rose. This is my younger one. Seokjin. I told him about you right. He is just three years younger than Jimin."  The lady whose name is Rose nodded and smiled at me. She then stood up from her seat and come towards.

"Oh. Both of your sons are handsome and beautiful. He is more like you Jisoo. If i have another son i would have asked you to be my son in law." She said me caressing my face. I just stay there smiling. I didn't know who are they. Well my parents didn't introduce them to me.

"Your father told me you completed your studies and planning to join your father's company. Your father is really proud of you. Also i think we can meet more. Moreover we are going to be partners as well as  relatives anyway " The other man said me and he also approached me. I was confused. Still i stay there with a smile on my face.

" So Mr. Park. Let's take our leave. I have a meeting with Mr. Choi afternoon. Also it Seems like our sons won't came any soon. So I will call you. And don't forget about the party next week. Let's declare the news officially in that party. So bye. Rose dear, let's go." She nodded.

" Of course Mr. Jeon. Let's meet on the party. We will be there. " we accompanied them to their car.

On the way they asking me about some usual questions like why did i go to that college, why  i join my own company as an intern....... They bid their good byes and move out from our house.

" Who are they? " I asked my parents as we entered inside the home.

" Oh. They are the owners of Jeon group. You don't know them. Well you were too young when you met them before. Actually We are doing the construction project in collaboration with them. You will get to know them more when you began to work in the company. " i nodded

" So they are only our partners right" I asked them because of some confusions.

My parents looked at eachother and smiled.

"What?" I asked them suspiciously.

"They are not only our partners  but also going to be our relatives. Your Jimin hyung is getting married in a month and their son is the groom. So its more personal than official committment"

My eyes widened in shock.

"What. Hyung is getting married. That too in a month. But why didn't you tell me about this. Did hyung say he is ready to get married. Or both of you compelled him to get married because of buissiness purpose. If he is against this marriage i am gonna support him no matter what. You-

"Yeah idiot. Stop saying bullshit now. Jimin is our son. How could you think that we go against his wish? Actually Jimin is in a date with his fiance now. So relax. And this proposal comes so fast and you were busy with your exam. So we thought we will tell you when you come back. Mr. Jeon's father 's health condition is a little bad now. So he want to see his only grandson's marriage before he die. So we have to arrange this marriage so soon. So now stay calm and  you don't have to burn the house for the small matter. " My mom said in a single breath cutting my speech.

We both pouted and looked at my father. Ofcourse we want  him to choose between us. But he relieved when he say Sana Auntie bringing my favourite food. As my father, he knows me well that how i care for food,  so he smiles at me.

"Well,let's discuss about this matter when that shorty come back. Aaargh I am hungry now." i then dashed towards the dining area for my own buissiness.  I can hear my parents giggling because of my deeds. Well i don't mind them. I just only concentrated on food.

I really misses the homely food. Its smell itself is doubling my hunger. Oh God. I began to dig the food like there is no tomorrow. I moaned at its taste.

Since i am home, i can eat my favorites every day . Oooo i am extremely happy now.

The magic thing about home is that it feels good to leave, and it feels even better to come back.

Thoughts

💜💜💜💜