67. No More

Jungkook's pov

I am nervous...

I really don't know why I agreed to Jin when he asked me if  it is okay for me to meet Jimin as the other asked for it. I am not ready. I really have no idea what to tell or how to react. What if i act out of control and complicate things between me and Jin? That is the last thing I want to do.

No, Don't think about that. Its just the past. Jin is your present. Will be the future too, There is no Jimin. Jin is the one who matters to you. Only him. His happiness is the most important thing. Nothing else....

I gulped the entire water on the glass due to my nervousness. I am in the hospital canteen area as Jin asked me to come here . Each moment waiting for them making me more and more anxious and nervous. There isn't much people here as its so early for lunch. I exhaled and inhaled breaths as i continued looking at the watch.

Soon I saw Jin coming from the door. He too seems nervous even though he give me a small smile. His eyes soon drifted back to his behind indicating other's presence.

 I saw him.

Jimin....

I clutched my fists tightly as the past memories of us come to my mind.

******

"Ummm... Jimin... I don't know whether its the right to ask you now after everything was already fixed. Ummmmm.... You are ready for this right? I mean we just know each other for some weeks. And.... I really like you. My family too. But... You know... I don't want to compell you... If your parents are compelling you... You can tell me... I will try to cancel this without having any problem for you. "

" I am not sure about my feelings Jungkook shi. But.... I am ready to give it a chance."

******

"You like this house"

"Yes,Its so beautiful"

" Then....Here ..... Take the key and open it.... Its yours....."

"What?....No way.... But Why?"

"Because I like spoiling my future husband very much. So i brought this for you..... Now Welcome Home"

******

" I love you Jimin. "

" I love you too Kook"

******

"Kookie" I came out of my daze as soon as I heard Jin's voice. I looked at him who was looking at me concerned. He hold my shoulder with his one hand

"You okay?" He asked me but i keep looking at that alpaca eyes.

Yes. He is my reality. My truth. My present. My Love.

I nodded and gave him a small smile after taking his arm and intervening it to mine. I am fine as lomg as i have this hands with me. His presence gave me a little confidence that i am able to look at Jimin who was also looking at me with guilt filled eyes. 

I raised up from the chair and looked at my Jin tightening my hold on his hand. I sighed giving him a smile and directly looked at Jimin.

I smiled at him.

"Hi Jimin"

*******

"I am sorry.........." After a long pause he started the conversation. It was really difficult and awkward for us , especially after Jin leaving us alone to have  proper conversation. Jin is still inside the canteen but on another table away  from us. He is also nervous which I can say by the way he looking at us. He was continously snapping his fingers, biting his nails, tapping his legs.... I can't help but smile seeing him like this. My attention went back to Jimin as he started speaking.