39. Bad Morning

Next morning

Jin pov

"AAAAARGH.....

YOU FUCKING PERVERT.... HOW DARE YOU?...."

I screamed at that asshole who was sleeping as he was hugging me tightly. Idiot, rascal.. Buffoon.... His hand was still holding me even though he was waking up from his sleep. How dare he? I move out of his hold and kicked him which caused him to roll over the bed and fell down.

*THUD*

He wasn't wearing any shirt. Oh God... Did he...?

I quickly looked inside my blanket to check whether i am dressed or not. I got my breath back when i came to know that i am dressed.

But still.... How dare he touch me even though i make it clear that i will kill him if he do anything... Who am i talking about... Its Jeon Fucking Jungkook...

I saw that sleepy figure trying to get up from the floor clutching the bed as he was groaning in pain. Seems like he was in deep sleep. Bastard.... I want nothing other than to smack his coconut head and kill him. Asshole... Pervert...

I was about to yell at him......

But...

*Knock....... Knock........ *

"Jin... Open the door... What happened? ...Why are you screaming?....Open the door.... Jungkook son.... Anyone open the door? " My mom yelled from other side of the road.

Fuck....

I looked at the door side and then at that asshole who was still on ground rubbing his back lazily as he was dozing off... Seriously even after that fall, he still manages to sleep.

Aaaargh...

I want to scream..

"Jinnie.... Open the door...." It was my dad's voice now

"Coming...." I screamed to them and looked at Jungkook..... Oh my God....

My fate....

I quickly move out of the bed and moved to his side.

"Yah... Get up...." I said him but he just hummed and leaned his head to the bed and dozed off again...

"Atleast lay on the bed for God's sake..." I regret kicking out of him from the bed now.

I tried to pull him from the ground but no use... He is a bulldozer....

Without having an option i dashed to the bathroom and came back with a cup of cold water..

I splashed the water to his face forcefully....

"FUCK........WHAT THE HE-" I closed his mouth with my hand and asks him to stop yelling..

"My parents are out... Get up from here and......... do something..... Umm... Yah... go to bathroom... Right now....move fast..... " I said him glaring..

He too glared me back and get up from the ground.  Fortunately he didn't argue with me as he dashed to the bathroom.

I thanked every God i know and moved to the door side.

There i came to face with a glaring mom and a concerned father.

I awkwardly smiled at him and tried to control my breathing as i am still panting due to the marathon happened now.