40. Your Boss

Jk pov

" Yes. I said that before. But i didn't mean that. I don't want you to be here  for.... as you said spending time with my family. So you are going to office and say some lies or anything and don't come back. Go to your home. I will come back there in three- four days as Grandpa asked for me. Now I too came with you like i am joining in your office. But no. I am going to someother place where i don't have to see your ugly face. So leave... Its time right" Jin said without looking at me. He is standing at a distant from me.

The effect from what happened before is still in him. Well that was clearly an accident as i didn't purposefully get naked infront of him. But after that it was really difficult time for Jin. He didn't spare me a single glance properly after that. Even if our eyes met, he looks away with his blushed face. Its cute. Seeing him with red face and ears.

Even in breakfast time, he was really avoiding me. That's why i put a lovely dovely drama infront of his parents that i am going to spend time with them. That makes a reaction from him. Well that was Grandpa's idea though.

Actually i have to go to office because of my project. Dad called me morning to say about that. Then i called grandpa to help me out of that issue, then he was the one who gave this idea as he says if i said Jin that i am staying with him there then he most probably try a way to throw me out of the house. That was right. He lied to his parents that my Dad called him and asked for us to be in office. Great right. Even though his mom opposed it, dad was in Jin's side.

So that's why we are here, in his room.... As usual arguing about something.... But this time its only him who is arguing as i am listening him without aby interruption. His ears are still red.

Sensing no responce from me he looked at me. I smiled at him and leaned on the table and looked at him.
He rolled his eyes and looked away again.

" So you are saying, we both leave from here saying your parents that we are going to office. Then you will go wherever you want and i will go in seperate paths. right? " He nodded still avoiding my stairs. I can see his annoyed expression as he stay there with his arms crossed across his chest.

I chuckled and shaked my head.

" No... Its not gonna happen " He looked at me in confusion.

" If we are going to office, then we are going to office together. If not we both stay here together." I said him for which he stomped his feet and marched towards me.

"Yah... What the hell is your problem? Why are you torturing me? I don't want to come with you. No means No. Its a No. I am not gonna come with you in office."  He shouted at me.

He really want to test my patience. Seems like this soft side won't help you. But i can't be an asshole again too. What should i do?

Idea!

I cleared my throat to get his attention. I casually take my phone and scrolled down some apps avoiding his looks.

I don't know how he gonna react to this. But hope my plan works. Let him fell in this.

" I think you forgot about something. You are officially an employee of Jeon's group now as your position already transferred from Park's group ....And Mr. Jeon Seokjin, you are working under me now. I am your boss now. So as your boss i want you to assist me in my project. Its official, nothing personal. So better get ready. I want my employees to be punctual" I said him.