66. Brother

Seoul Medical Mission Hospital

Jin's pov

"Jinnie.... Please stop crying... I can't... see you like this.." Hyung said holding my arms. But i couldn't control my tears.

We are now in Namjoon hyung's room. He is sleeping and currently in a stable condition. His condition was a little critical yesterday but now he is better.

Kookie was the one who bring me here. But he didn't came here as he said me to go to my hyung and he will wait in Hobi's room. I didn't expect he will be okay with me meeting my hyung. I feel so grateful to him. I really feel like to kneel in front of him and apologize for lying to him.

Even though i want him to meet hyung and solve their issue, but i don't want him to do it for my sake. If i ask him that he will do it. Because he loves me... Maybe more than i love him...

I wiped my tears and looked at hyung. He has become so thin. And his hair grown long which covers his eyes. His eyes are red and puffy due to crying. He is also holding back the tears. In all way he looks like another person. No cheerfulness, no softness in that face. No happiness in that eyes.. Only pain and worries,with a little tint of hope...

The moment i saw him after these months, i lose my strength of my legs as i fell on my knees crying my lungs out. Seeing me He too ran beside and hugged me tightly as we both sat on the floor. We cried in each other's hold for almost one hour without uttering a word.

I don't know what to say.... I don't know what to do... I am sad, hurt, scared, angry,.... But happy too seeing him.

"J-jinnie... Please... " I nodded and bite my lips to stop crying. He leaned towards me and put his head on my shoulder. I too put my head over his head. We stay there like this still sitting on the floor.

"Aren't you mad at me?" He whispered beside me. My lips are quivering. I take a deep breath and exhaled.

"Yes... I am very mad at you.... For leaving me alone without a word..... For not contacting me after you left.... You know how much worried i was...... There wasn't a single day i wasn't worried about you.... Why? Why didn't you contacted me?" I asked him in a rude voice.

" I am sorry" It was a small mumble as he tightens the hold on my arm.

"I missed you... Hyung..." Tears streams out of my eyes again....

"Me too.......... I was scared....... I was scared to contact you....." I closed my eyes letting more tears escapes my eyes....

"I know how much you all will be worried about me? And i was planning to contact you once i reached there. But convincing Joon take a lot of time, he was against this idea and was compelling me to go back... He was all blaming Jackson hyung and... It was a mess then.... When everything is settled, i was planning to call you, but then i heard about the news you and Jungkook getting married.... I don't know what to feel then... Because of me, you have to sacrifice your life and dreams... You, Dad, Mom, Jungkook.... Because of my selfishness..... Because of me..... I.... "He began to sob hardly putting his head on my chest. I hugged him tightly and cried again.

" I am sorry..... Please.... Forgive me.... I am sorry.... "His voice is breaking between his loud cries..

" Hyung... Please..... I will do the same if i was in your place.... And i don't hate you...... I can't hate you and you know that.... Stop crying please.... Past is past..... Let's forget this..... See, i am good now... Jungkook treats me good..... He loves me...... He was a little uoset at first... Now we are good..... Dad and Mom are also okay.... I am sure if Dad or Mom sees you, they will definitely forgive you too... They still don't know why you did this.... They are our parents.... They can't never hate us.... I am sure.... Everything will be like past times... We all can be together like before......... " I said comforting him.

" Dad knows.... Dad knows why i did this.... He knows about my whereabouts.... He knows about Joon.... He.... He knows... " Hyung said breaking our hug and looking at me...
I was confused.

" You remember the last time i called you... Jungkook was the one who took the phone.... And he asked me not to call you.... You remember that day? " I nodded.

" That day, i called you because i needed some money for Joon's surgery. All our money was already used in his treatment even Jackson hyung help us a lot too..... But that wasn't enough... That's why i decided to call you even though i was so guilty about what i am gonna do. But hearing Jungkook's voice, i was so scared. I thought he was hurting you for what i did to him. I know about him. He can't control his anger. I was scared thinking about you........

........ Three days after that day, Jackson hyung said that someone had sponsored all the treatment cost for Joon. I was so happy then. Hope.... That was the only thing i had then. I want to know about whom helped us. Even though it is a confidential matter, with the help of Jackson hyung, we got the details of the on who helped us. " He looked at me.

" It was from PJ trust.... "My eyes widened with tears in it.

" D-dad? " I asked for confirmation even though i got it as PJ trust belonged to us.

" Hmm.... Well this wasn't the first time he helping us... Our stay, my job... He knows about everything... As he was the one who helped us... " He continued...

I don't know what to feel. All the time i was blaming them for not trying to find about hyung's whereabouts, but Dad?

" I can't believe this. " I said to hyung who is smiling a little now.

"Its the truth..." He replied back wiping the tears.

"Aren't you gonna see them?" I asked him. He smilef and nodded.

"Actually i came back here for that. To see you, Dad, Mom and..... Jungkook. I want to ask for forgival from all of you.... Joon too agreed to me that he wil join me to meet them... That he will stand beside me as a support..." His stare moves to Joon hyung who is sleeping with his oxygen mask on his face. I hold hyung's hand.

" He will be okay. " I assured him.

" Ofcourse.... He will be.... He have to be..... He promised me that..... we will have a beautiful family.... A small house near the country side, Just Me, him and our baby.... No... A small pet dog too.... Actually We were planning to adopt a baby too... Well not him, it was my compelling that leads him to do that..... Jackson hyung's friend also initialized its formalities here....Now....he have to be ready now.... He was the one who wanted to be back here.... He was the one who promised me.... He have to be okay to keep his words... " He said, again tears filling his eyes.

I cleared my throat and flicked my finger on his forehead.

" Enough shortie...he will be okay.... If he doesn't keep his promise, he will definitely know how much tantrum this cry baby of him will do. So stop crying and get up... Aargh.... My leg hurts" I said and pulled him along with me from the ground.

He chuckled and smiled a little.

"Yah.... Don't call me shortie..." He said me...

"Shortie..... Shortie... Shortie..." I called again. We both looked at each other and giggled...

"Oh God... I missed this....." I said him.

"Me too..."

He said me, just then my phone rang.

I checked the id, it was Kookie.

"Is that Jungkook?" I nodded.

"I want to meet him"

Thoughts
💜💜💜💜