04. Angels Or Devils

Mrs. Park (Jin's mom Park Jisoo) pov

"Awww... Honey. Look at my babies" i said to my husband. We both are now in Jin's room. Jin and Jimin are still sleeping cuddling each other. My babies. God blessed me with two adorable angels. I feel like crying. I am a very emotional person.

Chan(Jin's father Park Chanyeol) hold me. I looked at him smiling but tears in my eyes.

"Why are you crying darling? You should be happy now. Our two angels are here with us now. Our Minnie is getting married. Our Jinnie is going to join our company. Its the time to smile honey." I leaned on his shoulder when he comforted me.

Ofcourse i am happy for my babies. But sometimes i think it will be better if they don't grown up this much fast. So that i can spend more time with them. My Minnie is going to another house. New Life. New surroundings. My baby.

Jungkook is a nice guy. The one for Jimin. I hope they will lead a good life. But My Jinnie. He will be upset when Minnie is gone. I know he is upset about that now. But he don't show it. He is good at hiding his emotion. But as his mother i know him better than anyone.

Even though Jin was away from us, he make sure to call us daily especially Minnie. They are like a single soul and two bodies. They will fight each other but it won't last long more that one or two hours. My lovely babies. I am really lucky to have a beautiful family like this.

"Come darling. Let's go. Let them sleep for some more time." Chan told me for which i nodded.

We then move out of their room.

**************

Jin pov

I opened my eyes slowly because of the brightness. I squirmed more and look at to my side. Minnie was sleeping there.

I smiled and pinched his nose. He whinned in sleep. I know its bad to disturb someone in sleep. But you know brotherly thing. So... I didn't stop there.

"BOOOO..."

i shouted close to his ear for which he fliched and fell from the bed to the ground with blanket covering him fully. I saw him struggling to get out from the blanket. I lost it. I began to laugh.

I laughed so hard seeing his struggles. Atlast he get out from the blanket with his fuming eyes.

"Yah...... I will kill you brat." I laughed more. He tried to get up from the ground. Ofcourse for killing me. But.... Oh God... He again fell into ground because of the blanket. My laugh become three times more. I clutched my stomach because it was hurting. Tears in my eyes.

He sighed and sat up with his folded legs in the ground. He was panting due to his struggles.

I sat up on the bed controlling my laugh and moves towards him.

"Good morning Shortie" He looked at me with his narrow eyes. I helped him to move out of the blanket. He sat up from the ground and lay on the bed looking at the ceiling. He don't have any energy left to kill me. So yes. I escaped from him.

I too layed beside him looking at the ceiling.

Silence.

"Shortie......"

"Mmmm.... "

"You know... I am upset with you...." he looked at me.