Hangover

Who loves Mondays, let's be honest? If you do, I'd like you to reconsider your choice. The feeling that you still want to stay in bed and tried to sleep more seemed the only one that want to do at the moment. Same with Connor, his arms still wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer. I scooted a bit more and breathed on his chest. It starts to get cold now and I hate it. That also means that he doesn't have to stay out late for his football practice. Perfect, because I want to hangout with him a lot, as if we don't already do that.

"C'mon big boii, let's get ready for school." I finally forced myself up, dragging along my blankets that was covering us. Connor grabbed one of my pillows and cuddled with is. "Hmmm you smell so good, Dale. What shampoo are you using?" 

I shrugged and yanked my pillow off him. He shot up a glare towards me. "Babe, you know it's the just the usual that I get. Also you don't want to be late today, you kinda promised to our friends that we're meeting up with them early to get some croissant at the bakery. They'll be mad at you if we ditched them." I snickered. He hated ditching everyone without a reason. He got up from my bed and pulled me to the shower in an instant. Seemed like he had forgotten that he had injured himself that I picked him up as he limped off.

We did our morning routine, except for breakfast as fast as we could. Mum just started yelling as we left the front door open and ran like hell. "You actually forgot you're injured that you're running for dear life!" I screamed, nearly fainting then stopped at the corner of the street, while Connor followed.

"For all I know, your mum would have thrown a bucketful of piss on us just because we didn't eat any of the food she prepared this morning." He casually joked, wrapping an arm around my waist. I leaned closer and rested my head on his shoulder. Glad we're wearing our winter uniform already, makes the cold days easier to handle.

The bakery wasn't that far from where I live. I tip-toed to scan the area ahead. Great, it would seem like the whole place was pretty much empty and we would still have tons of options. This place is known for their chocolate croissant, which was hefty for it's size and had so much feeling in them, it might just ooze out with a little bit of heat. I grabbed Connor's hand, as we made our way inside the shop. Soon after some of our friends arrived.

"And here's my boy Connor with the lovely Dale, it's always good to see lovebirds in the morning." May chimed in brightly, as she opened the door. She hugged Connor and came towards me, kissing my cheek. "Hey, why don't I get a kiss?" Connor playfully asked.

"Dale's mine, you're just his right hand." She winked at Connor, bursting into laughter together. "Yeah I get it. Dale has a pretty strong right hand." He replied sheepishly. I lightly punched Connor and pouted, crossing my arms. "Also, I still can't believe you dragged him again last Saturday. If I didn't know you well May, I would have assumed you guys are cheating on me."

"Like I said, right hand." May clung her arms to me. I looked at Connor and poked my tongue out to him, which annoyed him a bit, but shrugged it off. Connor's friend and teammate, Justin followed her as well. "Justin, my man!" Connor and Justin greeted each other. Me and May we're already busy looking at what we're getting for breakfast.

"I'm hungry already." I whined at her, still taking a long time to decide which one to get. "Oh Daddy Connor didn't feed Baby Dale this morning?" She raised an eyebrow. "You perv! From what I can see here, you're the one who invited Justin without letting me know." I countered as I grabbed a couple of croissant and placed in a paper bag. Connor was still busy talking to Justin like they hadn't seen each other for a long time. "Well blame Roy for bringing him in last Saturday. Justin was all lovey-dovey on me and I decided to play along." She said with much pride. May wouldn't really drag along any guy if she's not interested in them. 

And speaking of the devil, here he comes as he opened the door. My mouth was wide open to my surprise. "You didn't tell me you have a brother, bitch" I whispered to May, "and he goes to the same school as us!" 

"Well I don't really talk to him that much and we don't hang out. We don't particularly see each other eye-to-eye as he's hitting up on all my girl friends. So, I didn't bother telling you about him. Why did something happen?" She inquired. We both went to the counter to pay our items, and headed back towards our Connor and Justin. She just rolled her eyes on me as she handed one of her paper bags to Justin. Connor grabbed one piece of croissant from mine and ate it in one go.

"Yep, I was definitely correct that you guys didn't feed each other this morning." May laughed at the sight of Connor devouring his food in one go. I felt my cheeks heat up a bit, then Connor kissed me on my forehead. "He did actually, last night." He winked at me, making me go all red. 

"Hey guys." Roy finally decided to join us. I took a good look at his stature, he wasn't particularly well build. His uniform hang on his shoulder that would seem like it was too big for him, compared to either mine or Connor's. He has an earring on his left ear that has one of those fancy looking spikes. I felt my left eyebrows twitch at the sight of him. He seemed to have noticed it and smirked. A girl then clung on to his left arm, must be his girlfriend. "Babe, I got you some lollicakes."

He turned around to face her and kissed her lips. "Thanks babe." He looked up to me and winked. I found myself stepping back a bit which caught Connor off guard, ready to pick me up. "Are you okay babe? Your face is totally red." He said worryingly. "I-I'm fine. Just c-cold, I guess." I lied, nervously.

"We could skip class today if you're not feeling well." He held my hands tight to warm them up. Honestly, I was really cold but that wink upped that level to insanity. "I'll be alright, I have to finish up a lot of things in school anyways." I pulled him down closer to my face and kissed him.

"Alrighty love drunks, we'll take the bus to school." May commanded, as we followed her out. 

What the actual fuck was that all about?