Trial

It's not like I hate school as much, it's just today I dread to come in and watch as the time pass by quickly for the afternoon to come around. I don't want do do whatever it is that I agreed to yesterday. It was such a beautiful night, on how it ended. My parents knew that I was dating Connor for a while now, which was a great relief. They don't mind it as much as I would freak out. Maybe they noticed it for a while now since I haven't really talked to them about girls, plus me and Connor would have random sleepovers even during school days. 

"I always love it when you make cheesecake, Dale!" May exclaimed as she shared a slice that I brought to her with Justin. "Yeah well I needed that over anything else yesterday because I was freaking out before dinner." I put my head down on top of the table, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and Connor was beaming his beautiful smile to me. I got up and we shared a kiss, then he sat right next to me.

"Well I'm proud of my boyfriend here for finally telling his parents about us." He gladly said, with his hand on his chest. That proud look sometimes looked stupid on him but this time, it's such a perfect time. I kissed his cheek once more, while I blushed heavily. "By coming out, you mean my parents knew it before I could even tell them." I poked my tongue out and he pulled it quickly before I could retract it back to my mouth.

"Must be all the fucking you guys have been doing. I can only imagine Dale screaming as Connor penetrate his booty hole." May joked and laughed harder. I threw a piece of paper, aiming for her big loud mouth but failed. Justin shook his head in shame. "Why am I even dating you, May?"

"Why would you not? I know you love me asshole." May lightly nudged her shoulder against Justin's, then he proceeded to kiss her on her cheek, making her giggle. "But hey, that's good news for the both of you right? No more hiding behind the closet." She added.

"Who's hiding in the closet?" Roy interjected. He and Grace were ten minutes late at our lunch table. To be fair, they like to stay back from what I can tell and not let anyone pay attention to them. Maybe that's why I hadn't had a single clue on who he was before. 

"Me and Dale, bruh. No more keeping it from everyone." Connor responded, as the other couple sat down across us. "Oh, really? Well that's good news." Roy winked at me, sending a whole wave of shivers from the bottom of my feet upwards to my brain. I tried not to make it obvious but it was too late. Connor held my hand firmly.

"Maybe that's the reason why he had to leave early yesterday. Dale was too eager to tell his parents and not wanting to hide anymore." Roy said, as he ate his food, Grace gently smiled at us. "Yep, he just got too jittery and couldn't contain it, right Dale?" Connor then kissed my forehead. Roy glanced at us, as if burning a hole through us, forcing me to hide in Connor's chest.

We parted ways after lunch, then I got a text message from Roy.

Don't forget about later today. I'll see you at the carpark. R-

Oh damn, I almost forgot about that! Wish I hadn't remembered at all, or he at least didn't. Guess there's nothing wrong if I'm going to tell Connor about this.

"Hey uhm, so... Roy wanted me to help him out with some homework later. Hope you don't mind it." I asked Connor, with a lame as excuse. He then shrugged, "Oh yeah that's fine. I have practice later this afternoon anyways. I've missed out on yesterday's so I have to make extra effort."

I jumped onto him and hugged him tight. "I so love you Connor!", then kissed him on his lips. 

What could possibly go wrong, right?