Clarity

I sent a text message to Connor that I will be home late tonight. It was Friday so he has a longer practice than usual. Roy did the same to Grace. We both called our parents that we'll be out for a while and surprised that mine were okay with it. Mum said that I needed some fresh air and let loose once in a while. 

This meant that we can spend the whole night to ourselves, between me and Roy. I don't know but I'm jittery, my stomach tied to knots getting tangled and braided. He led me through the carpark at the back of the school. I had him walked ahead of me first though, just in case someone would notice either of us, then I followed behind him. We kept our distance from each other. But all I want to do right now is run up to him.

Once we got inside his car, I went all Anastasia Steele to Christian Grey like that one scene on Fifty Shades Freed. Our kisses were sloppy and fast, like we've never made out before. I quickly jumped off from the passenger to his side, placing my legs on each of his sides as I sat on his lap. He gently pushed me back, as we leaned on the steering wheel. He was grinding through his pants, and I went along with his flow.

"I did not expect this from you Dale." Roy broke out, gasping for little air he could get. We were both panting like dogs after a long run. I bit his bottom lip, not saying a weird, as I was still hungry for more of him. He groaned as we kept our debauchery on high.

I pulled myself away from him, got back to the passenger seat and just gazed on how messy we looked. He smirked at the satisfaction, while I rested my head gently on the headrest. I turned around to face him, smiling like an idiot. "I can't believe we just did that." I pondered at my words.

"I think you and I can work this out." He started. "Think we can keep this from our partners? We should not let it be very obvious to either of them nor to our friends. God we're such a mess." He slammed his forehead on the stirring wheel, gripping it tightly. I placed my hand on his back and slowly rubbed it, comforting him.

"Even I am trying to figure this shit out Roy. I don't know what came to me, but I guess I'm infatuated with you." He reached for my free hand and started rubbing the back of it. We sat there in silence, as the sun started to sink slowly over the horizon.

"C'mon, let's grab something to eat. I'm hungry." He started his car as backed out of the car park. "I mean you can eat me and I can eat you. I'm pretty much delectable." I suggested, winking at him.

"As much as I would take that offer Dale, my stomach had been growling for a while now." He floored it as we head to wherever filled out appetite. 

He stopped at a small convenience store, which was pretty far from either of our homes. "Think this will be the farthest I can drive that no one will notice us." I reached out for his hand, held it tight as we went inside to buy us food.

We went out momentarily after getting a couple bag of chips, two cans of energy drinks and a tub of ice cream. We returned to his car and was about to start eating. "I know a place where no one will really see us." I said. "And where would that be, Dale Hart?"

"There's an abandoned building on this side of town. No one really comes over there unless they are a bunch of hobos or junkies. Guess we should be alright there." I opened my phone and pulled out a map showing us the direction to that building.

The drive took about another ten minutes, until we arrived at the said decrepit building. He shot a glance at me, raising an eyebrow. "Now now, don't be scared Roy Lance. I thought you're fearless." I grabbed the plastic bags which contained our food and led him inside.

We reached the rooftop after climbing a couple flights of stairs. I must say, for the age of this building, I was surprised at how sturdy it was. He laid down the small blanket he brought, while I set out food afterwards.

"So this is some sort of date?" He asked, with a hint of confusion. "You're the one that said was hungry and I just offered a place where we can hang out in piece." I opened my can of energy drink and popped the bag of chips. We talked about life, our interests, how I met May, how he met Justin and how we were so much connected yet we barely knew or see each other.

A little while later once our food was done, he laid on his back and I soon followed. I placed my head on his arm as he pushed me closer and let my hand rest on his chest. I was lying on his side as I got a glimpse of his face. He had a dark tone skin, but not too dark and was in contrast with May's complexion. He also had a mustache but the hair looked like wisps and so tiny that you can't make out that it was there.

"Whatcha lookin at?" He looked down at my direction. "Just appreciating you." I smiled at him, as he kissed my forehead. "I wish we knew each other before this." He sighed, slightly frustrated. We stayed in this position for an amount of time until we decided we had to head home. 

He dropped me off just a couple blocks away from Connor's house. I waved goodbye at him as he drove off. Now that I think about it, what if I met him before Connor? What if Roy and I became friends and eventually in relationship? My thoughts flooded my mind as I walked the streets, heading to Connor's place.

I rang the doorbell and soon after, Connor showed up as he opened the door. I hugged him tight and we went to his bedroom. I slammed the door shut  as I climbed onto him, snaking my arms around his neck as I grazed my lips on him. He smiled and pressed his lips on mine. 

Our kiss was deep and full of affection. We were hungry for each other. I was hungry for him. "Connor, I want you. Please don't ever leave me." I whispered to his ear, as I trailed down his neck, leaving trails of kisses behind.

He let out a soft moan before he could get back to his senses. "I will never leave you Dale. You can have me as much as you wanted." 

At the heat of the moment, I felt lightheaded and let him control me. Right now, I just want Connor to flood my mind and my heart.