Bliss

After a being told off by my parents for leaving Keri behind at the party, I went back up to my room, coffee at hand and sat in front of my computer. I continued to stare at the empty black screen, tapping random keys on my keyboard, constructing my thoughts. Recollecting. My head is still a blur from last night, trying to piece together how I got home without anyone noticing. Maybe, I got scared and ran away from everyone, or just simply vanished like smoke fading into thin air.

As I looked around my room, everything seems in place. My wallet, phone, small bag that I brought along with me. Nothing was missing nor signs that some of them were taken away from me. But for a split second I feel my heart skipped a beat. Something might have triggered it but I can't tell what's what. All I know for sure is that  Connor will be home later today and he's going straight here. My parents have me get my room cleaned up. They just know that Connor is my best friend and that we are just hanging out and will be doing homework. Huh, excuses at it's finest. 

Once I was able to bring myself up after a long while of just being a statue, I did what I was told earlier, did all my chores, cleaned up my room and setup a spare bed, which was totally unnecessary for me and Connor, on which my parents insisted that he'd probably want some more privacy and we're teenagers now. I both told them that it's not a big deal and we can still share my bed while having as much space in my room to play and do our homework. They let me be, but have the air bed pumped all the way through and left it standing against my wall. I tried to call Connor to no avail, leaving a message to call me if he's nearby. 

At around two in the afternoon, while I was half-asleep reading a book as the sun shine through my my window, my bedroom door squeaked open. I jumped out of my bed surprised, book falling off my chest and me almost bumping my head against the corner of my bed. I see Connor standing outside my room as the door opened wide. Without any hesitation, I jumped onto him, arms wide open then wrapping them around him like an excited kid waiting for his parents for a long time. "Woah, easy there bud. I just got here and my back still hurts." A sly smile formed as he whispered. 

"I just miss you this much, feels like forever without having you here or just seeing your face." I pressed my head against his chest, he smells like sweat. It wasn't bad, more like seducing. His natural scent allures me as I run my nose frim his chest through his neck. I can hear a small laugh coming out off him. "Dale, that tickles." His arms were around my waist, holding my tighter. I can feel him tense up his legs as to avoid us from falling on the floor. 

I got distracted from my trance when I hear sizzling from the other room, immediately breaking away from Connor. We both went into my room, closed and locking it. I locked lips with him as soon as the door was shut, not letting any moment get into waste. His hand caressed my cheeks, while his lips nearly swallowed mine, his tongue lapping and dancing with mine in a haptic rhythm. I tried to take a deep breath through my nose, but to no avail. It was a struggle, and Connor felt and paused. He broke away from out act. I looked at him with confusion but he made up with a kiss on my cheek. "You were struggling to keep up. Must be from all the alcohol that you had last night."

That's when it hit me. I remember Roy and... what exactly happened though? Connor went back to my lips and gave me a small peck. He dropped his backpack afterwards, and we both laid down my bed. He didn't bother changing his clothes, and I don't mind at all. I pulled my up my blankets towards our neck, while we pressed our bodies against each other. I buried my face again on his chest, whilst he put one arm around my body and another holding my head. There I contemplated, what had happened the night before? I need to know. 

Slowly my head felt dizzy, and was about to pass out. Before doing so, I heard Connor whisper. "I love you Dale."

"I love you too, Connor."

My world went to black as I fell on his warm embrace.