Pissed

"So what are y'all planning for the upcoming formal?" May started a conversation to break the silence that was nearly eating us. By that, I mean we were so focused on our partners at the lunch table, with our food of course. 

Connor still had his left arm on my waist, while still eating. Me on the other hand, was too focus on staring as far away as possible, clearly losing appetite for an unknown reason.

"Not much, me and Grace might just show up during the first hour then maybe head out to I don't know where." Roy replied to his sister. 

"Somewhere over the rainbow?" Grace said blissfully, seriously blushing. "Yes babe, somewhere over the rainbow." as Roy kissed her cheeks. For some reason, I got a wee bit jealous of that. Not that I have anything to do about it but damn.

Me and Roy had been fooling around for nearly a month now and our partners definitely didn't get any suspicious as to what we do when we go together somewhere. But the last week wasn't as great as it was.

"How about you and Connor." May pointed at me, catching my attention this time. 

I acted surprised, as if not paying attention to everyone at the table. "Uhmm we don't know yet. We may or may not attend." I sighed, getting a slight nudge from Connor on my arm. "But, that's just after their last football game so they might do something special."

"Actually, we are attending. He's just being lazy. Besides, Dale had already been looking for a suit to wear." My eyebrow twitched at Connor who was grinning.

"Yeah I mean, sure." I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon Dale. It's gonna be fun." Roy added. "Don't be such a wuss." He continued.

"I'm not being a wuss." I said, slightly annoyed, my lips pouted. "Aw Dale you're so cute." Connor teased, earning a pinch of my cheek.

"Yep cute and a wuss." Roy said with a wink.

"Shut up Roy." Now he's getting into me, his smirk still all over his pretty boy face. "Call me a wuss one more time, I'll fucking hit you."

"Easy there tiger. No one's getting hit right right now." Connor rubbed my back, helping me calm down. I immediately got a deadly glare from Grace as she was clutching his boyfriend's uniform. May and Justin made faces at the back, while staying quiet. 

"On second thought, I'm not hungry anymore. I'll see you guys later." I left the table with my belongings, minus my lunch bag, in a hurry. 

I swear, this whole damn week Roy was definitely getting on my nerves, pushing every button and trying to get me mad at him. 

I quickly rushed in the bathroom to do some last minute fix on myself, standing in front of the sink. "Pathetic." I grumbled at myself, as I gazed upon my reflection.

I could careless if I wanted to go to that stupid formal. Connor didn't have to announce that we're going, but alas he did. I... I think it's kinda cute. I missed out on last year's because of a lame excuse, but this year I have a good reason to attend. 

As I fixed my hair after washing and drying my face, I got pulled off my feet and dragged inside one of the cubicles. "You are going, right?" Roy hissed.

"What the fuck Roy?" I hit my fists on his chest, trying to shove him aside. He grabbed my arm and twirled me back to him, my face landing on his shoulder. I tried to pull away from him, but his arms were already around my body.

"Look, I'm sorry. I was being an ass." Roy looked at me with his puppy eyes. I gritted my teeth, squinting my eyes in anger. 

"Just fuck off. I don't want to talk to you at the mome-" His lips crashed on mine, cutting my thoughts. Damn he knows how to play with me. I let myself entranced by the kiss for a while, before pushing him hard against the wall.

"Yes I am attending and yes I am going with Connor. Like he said earlier, we made plans already. I think it's about time we put an end to whatever we're doing."

"Wow, big words coming from you Dale." He snickered, his lips forming a smile. "Alright then, it's not like I was trying to get you in the mood anyways." He moved passed me and went out of the cubicle.

"Roy, I- Wait!" I clung on to his arm. "Look," I said scratching the back of my head, "I didn't mean it that way."

He turned around, letting a heavy breath out then pulled me gently into his arms. "I'm sorry too. Wanna hang out at my place after school."

"Would love to." I agreed to him, knowing Connor will be out again with his parents for the weekend.