Chill

"Fuck!"

I woke up to the sound of rustling and swearing. My body was wondering where the massive lump of heat had disappeared, I was longing for that. I let my eyes adjust to the bright light of the sun as it shone through the curtains.

"Fuck sakes!" Another swear.

Slowly pulling myself up from the couch, my eyes still shut, my brain still asleep to process my thoughts. 

"Did I wake you up?"

"Mhmm." I hummed, incapable of coherent words. The scent of the blanket covering me was subtle but his scent had lingered on it.

I slowly shifted my eyes open, as Roy went back to the couch, sitting right next to me. "Hey." He kissed my forehead. "Hey you too." I responded.

"I'm sorry I woke you up. I was trying to make breakfast but... guess toast is just fine." He groaned, ashamed. 

I wrapped my arm over his shoulder and pecked his cheek. "You're so sweet. Thanks." I laid back down as he returned to his mini-kitchen. My eyes continued to wander around his room. "This is like you're living in your own apartment."

"Yeah, I like it here. At least no one would know who I'd bring and my parents don't usually come over here. As long as they see me come home after school, they're algoods." He continued his cooking. I can smell bacon and eggs were being made.

Soon after, he went back to the couch and placed the food on the coffee table. "I'm not sure if you drink coffee or milk or tea. What would you like?" He asked.

"Here I thought you were going to say 'Hi would you like some coffee, tea... Or me?'" I joked, as I flung my arms over his shoulder, pressing my lips on top of his. "Yeah well, good morning Dale."

"Good morning Roy." I turned my attention to the food he made. "Thanks for the food. Also Coffee, no sugar, no milk." I ordered. He got up again and took a mug, filled it with water and took a teaspoonful of ground instant coffee.

"Here you go. Let's dig in." He handed me my mug of coffee and we ate breakfast, as we chatted random nonsense in between. 

After that hearty meal, we both got up and I helped him was the dishes. "That was amazing Roy! Where did you learn hot to make poached eggs?" I exclaimed. Now that I have food in my system, I feel like I was fully recharged.

"My uncle owns a restaurant by the harbour and I've worked for him last summer. So yeah, I learned quite a lot while I was there." He handed me a plate, as I dried it off and placed in on the rack.

"I can never make any of this." I huffed, blowing my hair off my eyes as hair flew high.

"Anyways, you got any plans today?" He shifted his body towards me as he handed me the last plate. I carefully caught it with my hands and dried it off before placing it gently on the rack. He placed his hands on my bottom, cupping each cheeks. His grip around them tightened as I breathed in sharply in shock.

I playfully trailed kisses on his neck, licking his collar bone. "Connor is away for the weekend with his parents. Hopefully you are available today."

He then turned as around, now my back against the counter. He pushed his body onto mine, we were close to leaning down to it. He breathed on to my neck, giving be chills spread throughout. He parted my lips as hit bit my bottom lip and dragged it down, giving him access. His tongue explored my mouth as I tried to catch him off with mine.

Roy pulled away gasping for air, a grin plastered on his face. "Grace said she has catch up with her friends too. So you have me to yourself all day." 

I pushed him off me and held his hand, dragging him to his bathroom. He shut the door behind us and I turned on the shower, letting hot water pour and steam filled the whole room. We quickly stripped off of our clothing as we jumped in together.

My arms snaked around his neck as his were tangled on my waist.

---

After a steamy shower, he lent me some of his clothes which fit me somewhat perfectly. We then jumped into his car and went to the nearby ice cream parlour, grabbed ourselves some cold delights and drove off to the same abandoned building I showed him about a week ago now.

We raced towards the top floor, our loud cries and laughter filling the deserted structure. We sat down near a window, still finishing our ice cream.

"I know this will kill me later on but I need to enjoy this while it lasts." I said, licking on to my own delight. He never peeled off his eyes from me, his face exhumed smugness.

"I like it when you were licking me all over." My face immediately heated up, then he started laughing. I punched his arm that was holding his ice cream. "Shut up, you idiot."

"But seriously though, I still contemplate as to why we never met each other before." Then we fell on an eerie silence. I paused at whatever I was doing, then looked at him straight to his eyes. 

This time, I was able to appreciate on how his hazel eyes were so bright when light hits them, but so dull in the dark, in contrast to mine that was just the colour of dirt. "Well, we know each other now. But no one should know about us."

He frowned on my words, then sighed. "Guess you're right. I do want us to show how much we feel to everyone, but we're committed; I am to Grace and you are to Connor."

My heart suddenly felt a sharp pain, as if someone had stabbed it. Commitment. Something that I do and will always remember.

"Hey on the bright side, we get to do stuff. Exciting isn't it?" I tried to lighten up the mood.

"But what if I could br-"

"No you are not going to do that just because of how we feel with each other." I countered before he could even finish his sentence.

"Dale, it's just that we could be---"

"Roy, we can't lie to ourselves. I mean we already are but let's just keep it this way. At least when we know that we did what we can do while we're... together, we can maybe get over it sooner than we think." Another sharp pain persisted. That hurt even more than I can imagine.

"You're right. We can just fool around and at the end of the day, we love the person whom we admitted our true feelings to." He gently pushed himself up, offered his hand to help me stand. 

"Yes and if one of us says when to stop, we should stop. No regrets."

"No regrets." He replied. He inched closer to me as our faces were about to meet each other. Out lips collided and shared a deep and passionate kiss.

Our ice creams fell on the floor and the popping sound broke the heat of the moment.

"Let's get you home."

I nodded in agreement.