Recuperate

We both agreed to take it slow. And by taking it slow, we got to my place, crashed on the couch and well... Guess we're lucky neither of my parents nor Keri was home.

"Dale, I've been waiting for this after a week of not seeing you." His lips went back to mine. I let his arms lake control of my body. He had himself on top of my, his arms on either side of my head and my legs on his side as he pressed his body on me.

"I thought we're taking thing s slow this time?" I mocked, seeing that we were enjoying this ourselves way too much. He huffed and nibbled my earlobe, and played with my piercing. I recently got one a couple weeks ago and it was still healing. "C-Connor... Don't nibble that."

"Why not?" He asked curiously. He lowered his lips on my neck, causing me to stretch it longer, giving him more space to play around. I ran my fingers on his hair, making a mess out of it.

"No bodily fluids, remember?" I giggled, my throat shook lightly. His warm breath against my skin caused me to squirm, my hips ground against his. Our lips locked, savouring each other.

"Keri, you are not going with Dale on their formal. You are not even old enough---" The front door swung open wide, Mum and Keri walked in. Their mouths hang and froze. I leaned my head back further to check on them both before rolling over. Connor was still on top of me, meaning my ass was hitting something hard against his pants.

"I did not see anything." Mum stormed off to the kitchen. 

"Well Dale, way to surprise Mum." She smirked, grinning like an idiot. "Connor.'' She eyed him. He nodded to her and she walked off.

"Guess playtime's over." He said, getting off on top of me. He helped me sit up on the couch before fixing myself and walked to the kitchen, Connor and I hand in hand. WE sat at the dinner table, as Mum had prepared a meal for us four.

"So you to are back together? She asked. Me and Connor looked at each other, smiling. Mum let a heavy sigh then placed two plates in front of us, one with cheesecake and another of mince pie.

I raised an eyebrow, knowing that I'd ask her that question. "What? I was craving for cheesecake. Also you were sulking and crying and just stayed in your room for the longest time." She understood though. I needed that time to get my thoughts sorted, fix myself and let my wounds heal.

"Are your wrists okay?" Connor asked, as he help up my arm. There were no bandage around them anymore, but the scars are starting to show up.

"Besides the fact that they start to itch now, they're not too bad." I took a sip on my mug Mum had placed. Yes my wounds still kinda hurt. My heart though? Shit still stung.

"I'm sorry Dale."

"No, I'm sorry Connor. I've already told my parents on what I did and got a beating from them." I countered.

"Don't make it sound like we hurt you. We just talked to you and you should have not taken things for granted. I was worried you two won't be able to fix your relationship. I think you guys are stronger than what you think." Mum took a seat directly across us. She placed a cup of coffee on one of the coasters and took a slice of cake.

"Honestly, me and your dad had fights as well. I always get jealous whenever he hanged out with other girls back in the day, not that he's popular. He just clicked with all the dumb bitches who wanted him to do their homework."

"Mum, language!" I screamed. She rolled her eyes and got one once more. "You guys can sit here and finish your food. I'll be at the lounge, watching TV." She grabbed her plate and her cup.

"My parents are your typical beauty-and-nerd stereotype. Not that their common." I blew some of my hair off my eyes, Connor brushed them off with his fingers.

"Mind if I ask." Connor said.

"You have all the right to interrogate me." I said, then taking a sip from my coffee.

"Have you and Roy..."

"If you're going to ask if he popped my cherry, no. We didn't do that. I mean it's been popped obviously." I bit my lips as I responded to him. Sometimes, I don't think what words came out of my mouth.

"Well that's a relief." His shoulders dropped from being tense.

"Although, if you want to know since you got curious..."

"Don't say it Dale, I might just get more jealous." He wrapped an arm around my wait and pulled me along with the chair closer to him.

"Whatever he did, he can never top it off. You are my best boyfriend ever." I said, pressings my lips on his cheek.

As our faces inched closer, someone in the background cleared their throat. "Dale, did you and Connor skip class again?" Dad stood right next to the fridge.

"Why is everyone so early today? I am not so used to this." I crossed my arms, my lips pouted. "Way to break the moment, Dad."

"Son, I am not against you skipping classes. I'm just saying your academics is really important. Your mum told me what she saw though."

"I thought she said she didn't see anything." My face heat up a bit, Connor turned his face around and laughed a little.

Well at least things are starting to get better.