Making Up

To be fair, I had never been lucky every time Roy was around. He was a hard guy to convince. NO matter how much I text him that we'll hang out soon, he wanted to push himself that we should do it as soon as possible. Lucky for us, none of our partners grew suspicious on how sassy we can be to each other. Guess everyone just thinks that we're just playing around.

The only time of the week I can spend a lot of time with Roy was Fridays. We both knew that we'll be by ourselves after class so that's when we decided to hang out.

"Why don't we come over to my place. Play some video games, you know." He offered, as we were headed towards the supermarket, buying food. "Eh, I mean if that's okay with you. Wouldn't May or your other sister will be around though? Surely they'll suspect as to why I was there but neither of them invited me over."

I placed another bottle of soda in our shopping basket. "May's gonna be out of town with Ella and my parents are over at my uncle's place. So I have the whole house to myself."

"Pretty convenient for you, isn't it?" I shoved his arm that was holding basket, which he almost dropped. "If you drop any of these, you're paying all of them."

"Oh shush, you paid everything last time so it's my turn." We walked around the supermarket, grabbing a couple more cans of energy drinks and we headed off to his place. 

We walked out of his car in a hurry after he parked and he led me straight at the back part of their house. "Huh, I never knew this part existed." I wondered, looking at the small space that you can already call home.

"This is where I stay and my family is fine with that. I don't really stay with them as much, so I have a lot of freedom." He unlocked the door to his 'home'. I let my eyes roam as I stepped inside. The whole room composed of a small kitchen as you enter, a bathroom right across the entrance, a couch that can be unfolded into a bed with a TV hanging on the wall. He had all his gadgets and electronics scattered underneath the small coffee table.

"Sorry about the mess. If I knew you we're going to agree to hang out tonight, I would have at least cleaned up a bit." He sat down on his couch, placing both his arms on top of the back end. I jumped right next to him as I pressed my face on his chest. "That's okay, Roy. At least I get to see your underwear lying on the floor." I teased.

He then jumped off the couch, causing me to crashed down his seat face planted against it, as he hurried and get all his clothes from the floor. "Yeeesh, I definitely should clean my room sometimes."

"It's not that bad, jeez." I grabbed out shopping bag and grabbed a can of energy drink. He returned soon after, already topless. I almost choked at the sight of a demi-god. His toned chest and his abs, not that he has a six pack that I could only fantasize.

"Like what you're seeing?" He smirked, sitting down next to me. Roy then kissed me on my cheek, causing me to heat up even more. "I uh, yeah. I mean we should put on something to watch now." I sheepishly smile, trying to contain my desire to run my hands on his bare chest.

He browsed through the now-boring list of shows on Netflix before switching to Disney+. "We should binge WandaVision. I heard it's a good show. Plus I've seen nearly all of the MCU movies, minus the other series." I proposed, as he nodded and searched for the series. I comfortably laid my head down his shoulder and we both stretched our legs as it rest on top of his coffee table.

The show went on for a while and after the first four episodes, I was already about to pass out. My eyelids started to feel heavy, as it attempted to shut my vision into the darkness. Roy wrapped his right arm over me, causing me to flinch a bit.

"Sorry babe, didn't mean to wake you up." He flashed a sincere smile to me. "Was I really asleep?" I lazily asked.

"You were zoning out a bit, and thought you might get cold so I tried to warm you up." He pushed me up a bit closer to his chest. I can hear his heart beat slow and in a monotonous rhythm. "If you want, you can stay the night here."

"Let me just text Connor and my parents." As I mentioned my boyfriend's name, his heartbeat suddenly increased through my ear. The calm composure that he had quickly changed into a panicked state.

I got up from my position, slightly agitated. "I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, you know. Just... go ahead. Let them know. I better do the same with Grace." He stood up, taking his phone with him and went outside. "I'm gonna take a few drags. Wanna come?"

"I'll stay right here, should be algood." as I text my boyfriend and my parents that I'll be staying over with a friend. Connor replied back, saying yes. My parents wouldn't mind me hanging out with other people besides Connor.

"Suit yourself." He led himself out, taking a stick of cigarette and his lighter. I stared at the still on going show, as I recognized one of the characters being portrayed, Billy Maximoff aka Wiccan. I've read quite a few comics myself and remembered that Wiccan is married to Hulkling. 

Would be nice to see these two characters that I admire the most, live on screen. My wishful thoughts were interrupted by a blanket covering my sight of the the show. I took it off my face, placing it on top of me as I laid down the couch. Roy followed soon after, crawling underneath and popping his head out. He adjusted himself so he was behind me. I scooted closer to him, pressing my back against his warm chest.

"Are you comfy in your uniform?" He asked once more. I shook my head and quickly took my blazer and my shirt off, leaving me with only a white inner t-shirt. His nose ran through my neck, as if he was trying to get himself familiar with my scent, a small giggle escaped my lips.

"I'm tired Roy, like hella tired." I closed my eyes and pulled his arm around my waist.

"Good night Roy." I murmured.

"Good night Dale." He whispered, kissing my cheek.